Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
schlamm

Postby schlamm » Tue May 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psiandco

Re: ~DAZ studio/Photoshop hybrid~ Got away...or did I?

Postby psiandco » Fri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

The creek bed was dry and sandy, only a two feet down from the ledges on either side. Our two college ladies arrive jogging along side the peebly dry creek. They spot a small circular cove where the stream seems to have deposited very fine, loose, golden sand. Briefly disscussing the need to tan more to keep their jobs at "hooties", they agree to return to this perfect place after work wearing string bikini under their uniforms, each carrying a small tote with a beach towel, lotion, and bottled naive (*er, evian). They set their things down, undress, as they start chatting.
While chatting about their desires for some unobtainable movie star as they apply a little tanning oil to eachother... Feeling safely alone and a bit aroused, daring, and curiously nuaghty our two nature girls decide to remove their tops and apply a little more oil.... Spying a few peebles and short twigs they decide to step down to clear the perfectly private tanning spot...
They don't notice anything wrong as the lose sand closes over their feet as they walk on it. They comment on how nice and soft the sand feels, how nice it will be to just lay back and sun bathe in such an idylic spot!

Because the creek bed is about 12 foot wide they both have some room to work independently, a few feet apart and both a few feet from either ledge...
they don't notice the surface shifting as they finish clearing their spot.
They stand up to go get their towels when the dry crust breaks!

"WHAT THE HELL? WHat Tha F***?
"I'm STUCK! "I CAN'T GET MY LEGS OUT!"
UH, UH, No way... I'M SINKING. ME TOO!
OMG! It's *QUICKSAND*

Twisting and turning their thighs quickly descend into the earthen trap. Grunting and straining to escape the women only make the situation worse.
They groan and moan as they keep trying to reach for either ledge, one woman may be able to get her finger tips on to a ledge, but she can not get a hold to pull herself out. the ledge crumbles under her grasp and she returns to sinking like the other girl who is slightly deep than she. reaching back to pull her friend over to her they continue to struggle against the moist embrace that is drawing them deeper, and deeper.
then comes the split scene:
a.) they both go under with cries of terror.
b.) the decide to experiment in this finnal intimate moment, before they go under.

c.) a lone hiker happens along,. (*we never see this person- a kind of "fourth wall" thing. the women beg for rescue and promise him anything using their charms to hint at what that might be... He uses his belt to help them escape. Tired, battered, and confused the women greatfull for their rescue:
1.) decide to welch on the deal, and shove the hiker into the pit and gloat over him as they watch him sink.
2.) agree to the fun and dirty terms they had hinted at...

quagmire_uk

Re: ~DAZ studio/Photoshop hybrid~ Got away...or did I?

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I like the sound of option C, with either outcome, heh.

Return to “Manipulations”