Skinny Dipper Takes a Boggy Route Back to Shore

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
ghostofmyeyes

Skinny Dipper Takes a Boggy Route Back to Shore

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:53 am

She can see the humor in walking right in to an unexpected dropoff in the muddy clearing. So much for washing up in the lake! She would have to double back and clean up again.

But as soon as she tries to get out, and feels the tenacious suction on the soles of her feet, and on her arms, getting her nowhere but straight down into apparently endless soft depths, her attitude toward the whole matter may change.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: Skinny Dipper Takes a Boggy Route Back to Shore

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:28 pm

in my opinion this is your best manip yet--- wow
love the footprints in the mud :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:56 pm

I don't know how Boggyman will react to this. Rescue her, join her or fine her for trespassing into his personal spot. :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:44 am

bogbud wrote:I don't know how Boggyman will react to this. Rescue her, join her or fine her for trespassing into his personal spot. :lol:

My understanding is that by Canadian law the penalty for trespassing is to sink naked to your doom in quicksand. Boggyman would be betraying his patriotic duty by rescuing her.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:02 pm

ghostofmyeyes wrote:
bogbud wrote:I don't know how Boggyman will react to this. Rescue her, join her or fine her for trespassing into his personal spot. :lol:

My understanding is that by Canadian law the penalty for trespassing is to sink naked to your doom in quicksand. Boggyman would be betraying his patriotic duty by rescuing her.

well i'm not Canadian, so i'll rescue her--- eventually, she has a bit more sinking to do i think :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”