Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
4Bs

Re: Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Postby 4Bs » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:10 pm

duuudeization wrote:
4Bs wrote:
duuudeization wrote:
4Bs wrote:
4Bs wrote:How about having Yui Takamura from Muv Luv Alternative thigh deep in a soft spot?

As for why the katana is there, let's say dipping it in the sand is for special training...

Is this request alright?

Nicely done. Lovely background you used there.

Could you also bring in these two girls to join her in the same background? Thanks.

How would you like them placed? Close, like a huddle? Some space between? Dispersed?

Put the blonde on the left of Yui (the orange suited woman) and the other on her right. Basically they're all thigh deep in that jungle spot.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:47 am

So...In a huddle?
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:53 am

duuudeization wrote:So...In a huddle?

Yeah.
I have a dream.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:08 pm

" So...how do you like fukmuk?? " the three girls said in unison.
Struggling in the thick, clingy goo she had been pushed into, poor Elena gasped and sucked in her breath at the sudden rush of erotic tension that filled her when delicate parts of her had been engulfed. The goo had already seemed to have a life of its own, gripping her shapely legs, jealously tugging them back in as she struggled to pull each one out. Once back in, it seemed to embrace and caress her legs, never quite holding still. Firm but gentle suction seemed to light up nerve endings deliciously, the sensation competing with her anxiousness about getting stuck in the stuff with only three petty divas as her rescue possibility.
Elena definitely could not get herself out.
Now, with highly sensitive private parts getting those same experiences, the sensations rapidly dialed up to ten, flooding her sensually. She looked to each of her companions, wide-eyed and pleading, unable to stifle impassioned squeals as her curvaceous body began to rise up and down, slowly at first, then with firm rhythm, mimicking riding a well-gifted man.
And then she understood. Fukmuk...fukmuk...
Fuckmuck.
Oh God!
" I don't know, Girls, I think she likes it! " one sneered as Elena felt herself going a little deeper each time she was on the down portion of her wild ride. Worse, she began to feel that thing inside her that could only mean one thing...
This rapacious goo was making her sum, and it wouldn't be just a little.
Elena didn't orgasm gently under regular circumstances. They overcame and overwhelmed her hard, and didn't stop at one. Considering how much she was sinking now, cumming would get her dragged in DEEP. Aroused and terrified, she tried to plead with her companions, between gasps...
" This is what you get for flirting with our men, Slut! Did you think we would be okay with it? "
She hadn't flirted, their boyfriends had come on to her, rather aggressively. But that didn't matter now. Fighting to suppress a tidal wave orgasm, her riding tempo seemed to increase in rhythm and aggression. " No! Oh god, NO! " she shrieked as the orgasm was ripped from her helpless body, her curvy hips going wild trying to cope with cumming at this level. She could vaguely hear the girls snickering as her senses faded to black, only the body-wracking orgasm filling her reality, worsening as more of her body was sucked under and forced to enjoy the orgasmic offering...
" oh...dear...god..." was all she could whisper before another hot climax, and her scream...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:13 am

Very enticing! :P I'm hoping the ground suddenly gives way beneath Elena's companions and they too become stuck and can't get themselves out :twisted:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:35 am

4Bs wrote:
duuudeization wrote:So...In a huddle?

Yeah.

Hi, is my previous request alright? Thx.
I have a dream.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:45 pm

Theo wrote:Very enticing! :P I'm hoping the ground suddenly gives way beneath Elena's companions and they too become stuck and can't get themselves out :twisted:

no there's an idea! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:29 pm

Girls in a group get silly, deciding they want to go skinny dipping...but never make it to the water
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:37 pm

WOW!
and if my fantasy calls on me to come to the rescue--- this would be epic :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:21 pm

MILF in mud needs you to save her...

Return to “Manipulations”