Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Theo

Re: Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Postby Theo » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:10 pm

duuudeization wrote:Krystal's Erotic Sink

Yeah I know, I was just messing around :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:12 pm

Theo wrote:
duuudeization wrote:Krystal's Erotic Sink

Yeah I know, I was just messing around :D

I know you know :D
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Omegavega35

Postby Omegavega35 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:17 am

In one of Krystal Solo sink photo, this one sparks my mind.
I decided to poorly manip with small tentacles around her lower butt. One of them has a long tentacle about to pierce between her cheeks. Not really that great but at least it's what I have in mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:34 am

Could you have these two get thigh deep in jungle suckmuck? With a danger sign next to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:02 pm

A little rug sinking experiment

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:09 pm

so far, so good!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:55 am

Misha looked nervously towards the trail back, where the photographer had run to the van for a rope. The shoot was going great until she stepped into a spongy area...she looked down, fascinated by the way the ground gave slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth...it changed, slightly liquefying and becoming extremely clingy, Misha was stuck fast before it even reached her ankles, and it was pulling her into itself. As she struggled, the spongy area expanded, the photographer dared not come within reach. As he ran for rope, Misha sank further...although it's own thickness slowed the process, the downward tug was relentless. Soon curvy hips and her firm, round ass were engulfed, and all she could do was wriggle and squirm slightly.
Misha didn't know yet that she would never be pulled under. Distracted by the strange, erotic way the goo clung to her, she wasn't aware of the men that had emerged from the wood line a ways off.
But they were aware of her.
Soon, the petite glamour model would be experiencing a different peril...

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:06 pm

here's a twist--- the quicksand is not the ultimate peril! i can surely imagine what happens next :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:22 am

duuudeization wrote:Misha looked nervously towards the trail back, where the photographer had run to the van for a rope. The shoot was going great until she stepped into a spongy area...she looked down, fascinated by the way the ground gave slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth...it changed, slightly liquefying and becoming extremely clingy, Misha was stuck fast before it even reached her ankles, and it was pulling her into itself. As she struggled, the spongy area expanded, the photographer dared not come within reach. As he ran for rope, Misha sank further...although it's own thickness slowed the process, the downward tug was relentless. Soon curvy hips and her firm, round ass were engulfed, and all she could do was wriggle and squirm slightly.
Misha didn't know yet that she would never be pulled under. Distracted by the strange, erotic way the goo clung to her, she wasn't aware of the men that had emerged from the wood line a ways off.

Can I have a full pic of the model used?
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:25 pm

4Bs wrote:
duuudeization wrote:Misha looked nervously towards the trail back, where the photographer had run to the van for a rope. The shoot was going great until she stepped into a spongy area...she looked down, fascinated by the way the ground gave slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth...it changed, slightly liquefying and becoming extremely clingy, Misha was stuck fast before it even reached her ankles, and it was pulling her into itself. As she struggled, the spongy area expanded, the photographer dared not come within reach. As he ran for rope, Misha sank further...although it's own thickness slowed the process, the downward tug was relentless. Soon curvy hips and her firm, round ass were engulfed, and all she could do was wriggle and squirm slightly.

Can I have a full pic of the model used?

Return to “Manipulations”