Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Re: Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:18 pm

duuudeization wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:well at least she's better off than with some "friend" (raises hand) who would be demanding she take off that top in order to get help... :twisted:

Say it isn't so, Max!

hey, i'd pull her out... eventually :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:31 pm

Elena wriggled her curvy hips, trying to break the grip of the thick tar that held her thick legs jealously. She wasn't going anywhere but down, even though asphalt was only inches thick and laid over supposedly compacted soil.
For a week now, she had been getting accosted by construction workers each time she passed; whistles, jeers, offers for specific kinds of companionship-not necessarily requiring that she leave the area to obtain it.... compliments on body parts were plentiful. Now, as she sank helplessly, there wasn't a reflective vest in sight, nor any pedestrians. As the goo pulled her down by her hips, she had hoped to be rescued before delicate and personal places were reached and avoid any awkward moments, if she was being rescued at all.
Not to mention what might take place if her rescuers WERE the construction crew...oh god! Hands all over her, offers to help clean up, demands for her to " show gratitude "...
And Elena continued to sink, suddenly feeling even more helpless...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:45 pm

applying for a job with that construction crew as we speak :twisted:

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:10 pm

I need help!
But not madmax or beachbum ...their rescuing is more dangerous than the quicksand!
Please, before it swallows my breasts!
Fred? Dave? Duncan? Michael?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:42 am

When I look at this and consider an ant lion-type scenario, it just gets five times more appealing...

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:07 am

duuudeization wrote:I need help!
But not madmax or beachbum ...their rescuing is more dangerous than the quicksand!

fine, spurn my eager rescue skillz.... say bye bye to those breasts :twisted:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:09 am

duuudeization wrote:When I look at this and consider an ant lion-type scenario, it just gets five times more appealing...

ohhhhh, like a Sarlacc! :twisted:

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:04 am

MadMax359 wrote:

Lol!!! A rescue from you still has the breasts going under!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:13 pm

duuudeization wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:

Lol!!! A rescue from you still has the breasts going under!

well, true
but THEN i will save her! :twisted:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:06 am

The one featuring Elena is so beautifully done. Love her looks and the sexy voluptuousness of her lovely physique. Indeed her alluring hips are quite curvy and I love the thickness of her sexy thighs. Great attire for her to get stuck in the tar, and you have her mired at such a wonderful depth.

Great storyline for this piece... perhaps Elena went out for a walk on a hot, summer day, perhaps on a holiday when there was no one to be seen anywhere. To get home, she had to pass the demolition site where those dreaded construction workers seemed to wait for her, and she knew her revealing attire of a low-cut tank top, dirty, super-short, super-tight tattered cutoffs, and white sneakers would garner way too much attention from the men. But much to her surprise, there were no rowdy men in reflective vests to be seen. She then got an idea of taking a shortcut across the abandoned site to save time getting home. Things went well at first, but as she reached an area of cracked asphalt, she was taken by surprise when her sneakered feet sank through the supposedly solid pavement and into the deadly thickness of super sticky tar lying in wait just below the surface.

In this particular image, you can imagine her looking down at her deceptive trap, clenching her fists, gritting her teeth, and twisting at the hips and torso as she tries to lift and pull the sexy thickness of her fragrant thighs free of the tar's adhesiveness and suction... you can almost hear her grunt and groan in frustration and endeavor as she jerks and yanks at her stuck legs... you can almost smell her sexy reek of a sweet, floral perfume synergizing with her sweat and unwashed feminine pheromones... you can almost hear the "GLURPs" and "BLORPs" of the tar as its tenacity stretches up with her thrashing thighs while its suction grows tighter around the thick, sexy curves of her mired legs... you can sense her slowly sinking deeper and deeper to her doom with every twist and turn of her hips and thighs.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Manipulations”