Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
duuudeization

Re: Stuckness, Suckage and Other Perils

Postby duuudeization » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:57 pm

4Bs wrote:
duuudeization wrote:Misha looked nervously towards the trail back, where the photographer had run to the van for a rope. The shoot was going great until she stepped into a spongy area...she looked down, fascinated by the way the ground gave slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth...it changed, slightly liquefying and becoming extremely clingy, Misha was stuck fast before it even reached her ankles, and it was pulling her into itself. As she struggled, the spongy area expanded, the photographer dared not come within reach. As he ran for rope, Misha sank further...although it's own thickness slowed the process, the downward tug was relentless. Soon curvy hips and her firm, round ass were engulfed, and all she could do was wriggle and squirm slightly.
Misha didn't know yet that she would never be pulled under. Distracted by the strange, erotic way the goo clung to her, she wasn't aware of the men that had emerged from the wood line a ways off.
But they were aware of her.
Soon, the petite glamour model would be experiencing a different peril...

Can I have a full pic of the model used?

Go to conniesfashionvault.com. She has a clothing line and models most of them herself
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Madbadger666

Postby Madbadger666 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:02 am

duuudeization wrote:Misha looked nervously towards the trail back, where the photographer had run to the van for a rope. The shoot was going great until she stepped into a spongy area...she looked down, fascinated by the way the ground gave slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth...it changed, slightly liquefying and becoming extremely clingy, Misha was stuck fast before it even reached her ankles, and it was pulling her into itself. As she struggled, the spongy area expanded, the photographer dared not come within reach. As he ran for rope, Misha sank further...although it's own thickness slowed the process, the downward tug was relentless. Soon curvy hips and her firm, round ass were engulfed, and all she could do was wriggle and squirm slightly.
Misha didn't know yet that she would never be pulled under. Distracted by the strange, erotic way the goo clung to her, she wasn't aware of the men that had emerged from the wood line a ways off.

excellent :D

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:05 am

I can't quite place it, but the background in that one looks mighty familiar? ;) Nice job duuudeization! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:55 pm

Theo wrote:

I can't quite place it, but the background in that one looks mighty familiar? ;) Nice job duuudeization! :D

< Looks left, then right, then left, avoids eye contact >
Um, yeah! It's really nice, isn't it? Some really really cool person must have posted it originally, a suave, considerate fellow that's quick to forgive. That kind of person, I think ...

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:30 pm

duuudeization wrote:< Looks left, then right, then left, avoids eye contact >
Um, yeah! It's really nice, isn't it? Some really really cool person must have posted it originally, a suave, considerate fellow that's quick to forgive. That kind of person, I think ...

Priceless :lol: FYI, might have more pics from my latest adventure in a few days. Probably not as good as that one, but we'll see.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:14 pm

Now I remember why I don't do sequences
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:48 pm

if you're not happy with the result, she is certainly worthy of a single shot scene! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:38 am

Nice stuck and sinking sequence!

Thanks for sharing!

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:16 am

When the foreign exchange college student you agree to host turns out to be seriously hot and you can't help yourself...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:15 pm

the good news for her is there are a couple of obvious places to grab her and pull her out...
and just tell her "this is a common American custom" :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”