Shifting Landscape

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
ghostofmyeyes

Shifting Landscape

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:02 am

She thought she had a beautiful beach to herself.

Moments ago, the glistening, gurgling quagmire had looked little different from the surrounding sand. The hidden, underlying mire quickly welled up and revealed itself when she set foot on the soft spot in its center, and now the volatile, bubbling mass visibly extends beyond her reach in every direction.

The quicksand seems to soften its maw as she steadily sinks, but its sticky suction holds her entrapped where she is, and her cries will not be heard - the locals know better than to come anywhere near this unstable strand.

After her cries stop, the quicksand will recede, soon looking again like a harmless stretch of beach.

maxresdefault (5).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

duuudeization

Re: Shifting Landscape

Postby duuudeization » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Excellent! Please make more
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:01 am

A most enticing pic and mini story :P Thank you ghostofmyeyes, can't wait to see your next one!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

maria

Postby maria » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:57 pm

Amazing manipulation - where did the background image come from?

I have sunk in quicksand that looks exactly like this! A treacherous landscape and full of dangerous pitfalls and soft clay lying under clean sand.

Return to “Manipulations”