Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Theo

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby Theo » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:23 am

Kinky Desires wrote:That is VERY unlikely at the moment because MO productions is Ukrainian, and Russia and Ukraine are currently not getting along very well with each other (to put it mildly!)

Oh... I never knew MO Productions was Ukrainian, but I never could tell the difference either. Yeah, we might have to wait a (long) while on that. I pray they can arrive at a peaceful resolution.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Ok folks, here's my latest batch.

leanne.png

The truth of the matter is that these are real. I haven't morphed, expanded and adjusted the size of Leanne's breasts in any way. All I've done is to alter their shape a bit, to make them look as if they're being supported from below, by the mud. If there are any doubters, here's her site.

https://www.leannecrow.com/

ouch.png

I mentioned a while back that I would be trying new angles, when it came to quicksand perils. Emily's predicament is one them.

sludge.png

This is a revamp of a fake that I created many years ago. That explains why the image quality is a little poor in places.

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:11 am

I have seen Miss Crow before and she is a worthy sinker! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:44 am

A mixed bag this time.

christine1.png

christine2.png

I've let my interest in mummification, total helplessness and extreme peril run riot here. Poor Christine! She can't escape, can't see, can't hear, can barely make any sound and is totally immobilized. Being trapped in Redjak's underground lair and at his mercy is unfortunate too. Oh dear! :twisted:

help!.png

I'm very pleased with the way this QS fake turned out. It looks convincingly real and several different elements add up to a highly - charged perilous predicament. The look of terror in her eyes, the sweat on her forehead, her inability to scream for help and the realization that her would-be rescuers won't reach her in time. It works for me. How about you?

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:56 pm

honestly, i liked the before Christine picture when there is still some suspense--- rescue looks SO unlikely but it's still possible
the second picture removes all doubt, which is good for some but not for me
the third, i see all the elements you mention but for my taste she is way too deep by this point

but i eagerly await the next batch :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:23 pm

MadMax359 wrote:honestly, i liked the before Christine picture when there is still some suspense--- rescue looks SO unlikely but it's still possible
the second picture removes all doubt, which is good for some but not for me
the third, i see all the elements you mention but for my taste she is way too deep by this point

but i eagerly await the next batch :twisted:

Each to their own, Max. Each to their own.

Fyi, next week's batch will be different again.

One of them will feature hardcore sex and male nudity. The others I haven't made a firm decision about yet.

You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Bye!

Redjak.

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:49 pm

[quote="redjak6t4"]A mixed bag this time.

I don't know about anyone else, but pic #2 is just too dark to see any details!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:12 am

mudmaiden wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:A mixed bag this time.

I don't know about anyone else, but pic #2 is just too dark to see any details!

Sorry about that, mudmaiden.

My aim was to try and convey the darkness enveloping Christine, deep under the surface of the mud.

I'll remedy the problem.

157b.png

This is an earlier version of the image.

Hopefully you can now see Christine at the bottom of the mud pit, having just exhaled her last lungful of air.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 am

Cool! I do like the last one best, help is so close, yet just too far to hear her muffled screams :twisted: (Side note: she kinda reminds me of Nyssa Nevers?)

The pic's with Christine were good too, and I was also going to say the first under the quicksand shot was a little too dark (as in color wise), but I also get where you were going with it. My only minor technical issue with Christine's situation would be that she'd probably sink a little too fast with all that concrete, ball and chain (like probably instantly!). But I'm probably being over technical about it :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:36 am

Pic #2 looks better!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to “Manipulations”