Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm

personally i prefer to see the faces (to each their own)

like in the new avatar! i don't need to see YOUR face :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:00 pm

MadMax359 wrote:personally i prefer to see the faces (to each their own)

like in the new avatar! i don't need to see YOUR face :twisted:

Oh I agree, Max.

This is just a new angle that I'm trying out.

The eyes are the windows of the soul and sometimes they shouldn't be covered up.

Should they, honey?

dgxbmhz-9ca412fa-01e7-4500-bdb4-fbdfea8423c7.png

"Mmmmmph!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:51 am

I seem to gravitate the other way. Your pics are amazing as always, but I feel something even more enticing with these... 'anonymous' pics. Could be anyone under the tape and plaster... could be any kind of expression under there. Something about them just adds a little more spice for me. <3

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:34 am

Stephymink wrote:I seem to gravitate the other way. Your pics are amazing as always, but I feel something even more enticing with these... 'anonymous' pics. Could be anyone under the tape and plaster... could be any kind of expression under there. Something about them just adds a little more spice for me. <3

Ah, thanks very much, Stephy.

I think we're on the same wavelength here, even if, as Max said, to each their own. But I'm treading a very fine line here. If I anonymize them too much I also run the risk of de-feminizing them and for me at least, its important that Redjak's victims be recognizably female. If I just placed a leather hooded figure neck deep in quicksand then, as you've said, it could be anyone... female, male, anyone. Doing that would take the fun out of it for me.

Therefore I'm going to be careful to show feminine curves and figure-hugging mummifications are a good way to do that.

On a different note, there are two other aspects to the use of plaster of Paris masks that interest me.

The first is the loss of control from the victim's point of view. At a stroke the mask prevents her seeing, hearing or speaking. On top of that the stiffness of the mask also prevents any articulation of the face, forcing her to keep a statue-like immobility of her mouth and eyes. This, combined with a large gag in her mouth holding her tongue down, drastically limits the range of sounds she can make.

The second is the masks ability to control the air flow into her nostrils. By making her breathing holes small she can't breathe normally and that means she doesn't have much available air to let out screams for help. It's another way for Redjak to subdue his victims while they sink.

Can I up the ante even more? I don't know.

Would it be possible for me to create an image of a mummified, gagged, blindfolded and masked woman who's also bagged and sinking? The idea is attractive because then she's be suffocating as she sinks. But there are technical difficulties that will need to be overcome before I can go there.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, Stephy.

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:38 am

Stephymink wrote:I seem to gravitate the other way. Your pics are amazing as always, but I feel something even more enticing with these... 'anonymous' pics. Could be anyone under the tape and plaster... could be any kind of expression under there. Something about them just adds a little more spice for me. <3

I decided to use your comments as a kind of springboard, Stephy.

With their bodies wrapped up in tape and their faces obscured under masks of plaster of Paris there's no way of identifying who Redjak's victims are.

Could this be Isabella Ann Martinez sinking to her doom? Or some other unfortunate girl who fell into Redjak's clutches?

Isabella.png

The same question applies to the other gal with the tape-covered face. Tina? Tina who?

Tina.png

And Natalya's almost disappearing under the sheer amount of rope and tape Redjak used on her.

Natalya.png

Lori.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:20 pm

I'd imagine that every member of this forum is familiar with Swamp Thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Thing

swamp thing.png

Well, our resident sexual psychopath, Redjak, is about to pay his own kind of homage to the idea of a man-like monster made of the very stuff of swamps, quicksands and mud pits. So, what if he's more than just a deranged sex killer but is, in fact, also an evil genius? A man of science gone bad, using his research and expertise to serve his twisted sexual appetites? That would make him very much like the popular conception of the mad scientist often seen in Republic serials, B-movies and comic strips.

If that's so, then maybe its time talk about his latest experiment.

Redjak has taken samples of his own DNA and changed the molecular properties of it, causing it to be able to live, grow and multiply in the various mud pits and quicksand pits in and around his secret lair. He 'seeded' these pits with his altered DNA and now, after much work, has seen his experiment work successfully.

There are now man-like monsters composed of living mud residing in several pits in and around his lair. They are essentially duplicates of himself, endowed with great strength and sharing his dark sexual urges. Because they are copies of himself they willingly obey him and are eager to help him carry out the thing that he likes doing best - drowning helplessly bound and gagged girls in quicksand and deep mud.

The mud monsters can seize the sinking girls, hold them in an unbreakable grip and then sink with them, dragging them under.

Naturally Redjak is VERY pleased with the outcome of his experiment!

:twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:22 pm

mud monster.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:40 pm

a scientific breakthrough! the potential is tremendous!

but a request, Mr Swamp Thing... your arm is obscuring the bits of Zoe i am most interested to watch... if you wrap your arms around just under her bosom, that would be most appreciated... but you're the boss, i don't want to upset you...

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:08 pm

MadMax359 wrote:a scientific breakthrough! the potential is tremendous!

but a request, Mr Swamp Thing... your arm is obscuring the bits of Zoe i am most interested to watch... if you wrap your arms around just under her bosom, that would be most appreciated... but you're the boss, i don't want to upset you...

I'm glad you can see the potential in Redjak's scientific research, Max.

To create fakes like this I have to (as seamlessly as possible) integrate an image of a mud monster, an image of the damsel and then place them both in a believable background. So, if I can (no promises) I will certainly try to create a fake with a monster and a damsel showing off her assets.

Mind you, if each monster is endowed with Redjak's own sexual urges, then they'd be inclined to squeeze and fondle those assets with their muddy hands. :twisted:

Which means that you wouldn't get to see them. But don't fret, Max. This new angle (damsel, monsters & quicksand) is still a work in development. Quite how it'll evolve I can't say. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:48 pm

LOL i'd be happy with shots pre- and post- fondle, but with all the work you put in i can't deny you the squeezing!! :twisted:

Return to “Manipulations”