Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Stephymink

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby Stephymink » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 pm

Oh my god. Thats seriously one of my big glowing 'push me' buttons! I love 'mud men/mud monsters'! Takes the idea that 'the mud is moving like it is alive!' to it's logical extreme... the mud IS alive!

I go away for a week or so and you drop this gem... It looks amazing! Ticks so many boxes! (And thats not to take anything away from the previous batch, which I love too, especially [potentially] Isabella!)

Thank you for posting these Redjack!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:21 am

Stephymink wrote:Oh my god. Thats seriously one of my big glowing 'push me' buttons! I love 'mud men/mud monsters'! Takes the idea that 'the mud is moving like it is alive!' to it's logical extreme... the mud IS alive!

I go away for a week or so and you drop this gem... It looks amazing! Ticks so many boxes! (And thats not to take anything away from the previous batch, which I love too, especially [potentially] Isabella!)

Thank you for posting these Redjack!

That's great, Stephy. Thank you. :D

No doubt you'll be pleased to hear that I'm going to explore the mud monster theme further in the future.

I'll try and create images of mud monsters grabbing helplessly bound and gagged damsels, intent on pulling them under the mud to drown them.

The idea of taking these girl's already extreme peril and helplessness to new heights (depths!) is intriguing.

They would be endangered in three different ways.

First, sinking into deadly quicksand, second, being unable to escape because they are in tight bondage and third, they are being dragged under by the immense strength and weight of these monsters made of animated mud.

Should be fun!

Redjak.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:17 am

Steeples her hands together. Excellent! I look forward to it!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:24 pm

Hey, guess what, Stephy?

This recent talk about girls being pulled under the surface of a mud pit by something horrible has triggered a memory within me.

I recall it clearly now. When I was a teenager I watched the 1941 Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde with Spencer Tracy, Ingrid Bergman and Lana Turner. In that movie there's a scene where the nice Dr.Jekyll drinks his transforming compound and becomes the nasty Mr. Hyde. During his transformation he suffers from a bizarre hallucination.

Here it is, though it lasts only about a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z93ckeSzXE

Considering when the film was made the content of the hallucination is remarkable in its use of sexually-charged, sadomasochistic imagery. If you watch it closely it opens with a view of a pleasant pond populated by lovely water lilies. Sone rise to the surface and then change into Ingrid and Lana, dressed in swimsuits. What happens next happens fast. Blink and you'll miss it.

At about 0:30 we see a smiling Ingrid Bergman lying back in the water with her long hair trailing out behind her on the water surface. Then the clear water changes into a thick mud and a twisted, monstrous hand emerges from that mud, seizes her hair and pulls her under. We see her scream and then everything is suddenly obscured by a dripping curtain of oozing slime.

Even though its not explicitly shown, its implied that she was pulled under by the hand, down beneath the surface of the mud.

I remember reacting very strongly to this scene at the time. You know how young men can get instant erections, depending on what they see or what they think about? Well, that happened to me. I didn't understand what was happening to my body but I do recall having to shift in my chair to conceal my arousal. All of this came out of the blue and I don't think it was a learned response in any way. It seems that I've been sexually excited by this kind of thing from my puberty.

And the same is still true now, many decades on.

If I could I would very much like to create a QS fake showing a woman (preferably in bondage) who is sinking into quicksand and who is being dragged under by a hand (or hands) by her long hair. Yes, I find that thought very arousing! :twisted: But can I create such a thing? Hmmm... I'll have to check into that.

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am

Some more for your enjoyment.

christy.png

gagging on it.png

jane and Norma.png

Lola.png

This last one's for Stephy Mink. ;)

It was only after writing about these mud monsters being genetic copies of Redjak that I realized the full implications of what that meant. If he gets sexually aroused by sinking helplessly bound and gagged women into quicksand then it naturally follows that his copies will have the same physical reactions that he does.

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am

Absolutely fantastic! Especially the last one~ Although the first one looks amazing too... She'll be trapped under the mud, unable to move or even wriggle in the slightest... her air totally under the control of the evil quicksand killer...

Great set Redjack! Thanks for posting these.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:43 pm

Stephymink wrote:Absolutely fantastic! Especially the last one~ Although the first one looks amazing too... She'll be trapped under the mud, unable to move or even wriggle in the slightest... her air totally under the control of the evil quicksand killer...

Great set Redjack! Thanks for posting these.

I'm very pleased that you like them so much, Stephy. :D

No doubt you'll also be pleased to hear that I plan to further explore the possibilities of these two new themes - mud monsters terrorizing helpless damsels and Redjak entombing his victims in mud, but supplied with air... for a while. :twisted:

mud monster horror.png

Here's one I completed last night and which I'm quite proud of.
I matched up the colour of the quagmire they're both sinking into with the colour of the mud monster's 'skin'. This clearly shows that the creature is made of 'living' mud. To make what's suggested in the storyline work Brianna isn't helplessly bound or gagged. This leaves her vulnerable to being penetrated and violated by the monster. It can easily overpower her and force its evil attentions upon her.

The result isn't unlike the tentacle hentai images I've seen on the 'net.

Anyway... enjoy!

Redjak.

p.s.
If you're reading this Max, here's a heads up for you. The exposed breasts of various damsels will be forthcoming soon. Ok? ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Fantastic work... I'm -really- loving the direction this is taking~

Kind of off topic, but I do love the fact people are actually using AI 'art' properly... (As I see it anyway) Not as a way to make art itself, but just as another 'brush' or tool that someone can use to put their imagination down on paper so to speak.

Anyway great stuff, thank you VERY much for posting this piece, Redjack!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:37 am

Stephymink wrote:Fantastic work... I'm -really- loving the direction this is taking~

Kind of off topic, but I do love the fact people are actually using AI 'art' properly... (As I see it anyway) Not as a way to make art itself, but just as another 'brush' or tool that someone can use to put their imagination down on paper so to speak.

Anyway great stuff, thank you VERY much for posting this piece, Redjack!

My pleasure, Stephy. :D

Yes, I'm just using AI as another tool which I can use to achieve a desired result. Along with Photoshop and a couple of other handy programs.

Talking about the direction this thread is going...
In a way that's pretty much decided for me by what I can find to work with and what I can do with what I found. There's only so much I can generate from scratch. But I now have a reasonable stock of QS background images, damsel images and monster images. The trick is to integrate all three elements as smoothly and believably as possible.

But I do find myself somewhat torn, Stephy. :?

I really like creating images of helplessly bound and gagged girls being seized and dragged under by these powerful monsters. And I also like creating images like Mud Monster Horror, where the creature is intent on raping and abusing them before drowning them. But, the two storylines can't really be combined. If the girls are tightly bound and gagged or mummified, then sex becomes impossible. Access is denied.

I suppose that its got to be one or the other - not both.

Do you have a preference?

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 03, 2024 3:03 pm

This batch should appeal to Stephy Mink AND Mad Max.

Enjoy!

Beth.png

Holly.png

summer.png
Hazel.png

Thanks,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”