Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:26 pm

just proof that if one doesn't love one of your scenes--- just be patient,Red provides variety!

i am not a fan of the damsels with open mouths, but i love all three of these! i had a girlfriend named Rebecca and while i never called her Becca, i would have if she was willing to try this! Mae of course is a force of nature--- but Christina Carter is a legend!!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:24 pm

MadMax359 wrote:just proof that if one doesn't love one of your scenes--- just be patient,Red provides variety!

i am not a fan of the damsels with open mouths, but i love all three of these! i had a girlfriend named Rebecca and while i never called her Becca, i would have if she was willing to try this! Mae of course is a force of nature--- but Christina Carter is a legend!!! :twisted:

Why thank you, Max. :D

When it comes to providing variety I suppose that's a function of the diversity of my fetish cluster. I know full well that I sit at the extreme end of the quicksand spectrum, so I indulge my predilection for extreme quicksand peril, heavy bondage, drowning and asphyxia by creating fakes with those themes.

But I also know that I have other kinks and fetishes that are shared by some other members. Tentacles, constricting snakes and mummification to name just three. And did I happen to mention that I'm a big-breast fetishist too? Surely that's obvious from the shape of the girls I sink in the mud? ;)

I suppose that mixing all of these things together does lead to variety in what I post. It works for me and if it also works for others here (the number of downloads seems to confirm it) then I'm very happy indeed.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:35 pm

Your posts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:58 am

With variety in mind here are my three latest offerings.

Two are perilous and one is just about having fun in deep mud.

chloe.png

Carol.png
joan.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:53 am

Redjak, I sent you a message three or four days ago but nothing came in my email so maybe i dont have messaging privileges? so you never got my message? I will try again.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:24 pm

cbqdbq wrote:Redjak, I sent you a message three or four days ago but nothing came in my email so maybe i dont have messaging privileges? so you never got my message? I will try again.

There's nothing showing up at my end, cbqdbq.

I'm showing 0 Notifications and 0 Private messages.

Let me try and message you and we'll see if that works, ok?

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:31 pm

Nope! I just tried cbqdbq and this message came up.

Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages.
Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages.

I couldn't add you as a message recipient, perhaps because the message system doesn't recognize you as a user with messaging privileges?

Sorry, but I don't think there's anything I can do from my end.

Thanks,

Redjak.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:49 am

Oh, well, I guess I'm not eligible. thats the way the quiksand bubles.
cbqdbq

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:00 am

redjak6t4 wrote:When it comes to providing variety I suppose that's a function of the diversity of my fetish cluster. I know full well that I sit at the extreme end of the quicksand spectrum, so I indulge.....

Okay I cannot PM anyone so here goes. I'm also at an extreme end of the quicksand spectrum (there may be more than one "end" at each "end"!!). My extreme is the perishing one, and not some hapless other person but just myself doing the perishing, but in fantasy and not in reality.
cbqdbq

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:46 am

Hello again cbqdbq.

Thank you for being brave and honest and open about yourself. I realize that your hand was forced somewhat by not being able to say this to me privately, but it still takes guts to come out and reveal something about yourself publicly like this.

Your avatar seems to agree with what you've said. I take it that those bubbles represent your last breath bubbling up to the surface?

And I do get what you mean about there being more than one 'end' to an end of the quicksand fetish spectrum. We both seem to be keenly interested in what happens during and after the 'going under' phase of sinking, where the action happens under the surface. Where we seem to diverge to our own particular 'ends' is that you identify with doing the sinking yourself and I identify with sinking someone else.

Each to their own, without judgment, prejudice or condemnation. Tolerance for the diverse interests of others must prevail.

For what it's worth cbqdbq, I know for a fact that there must be others here who are just as interested in the extreme end of qs as we are.

How do I know this? Because when I go back along this thread and hold the cursor over one of my past manips I can see how many times it has been viewed. Some of them have been viewed thousands of times. This means that somebody clicked on the thumbnail to see the full-sized version of my manip. Now they wouldn't do that unless they had some degree of interest in seeing women going under and drowning, would they?

It's quite likely that they do as we do and either identify with the drowning victim or the wicked villain. Or the brave rescuer who will be rewarded with sex. Whatever role they identify with, you can sure that there are others who share the extreme end of quicksand spectrum with us. Most would probably prefer to stay anonymous.

If you want to talk further cbqdbq, would you like to keep it private? I can supply you with my e-mail, thus bypassing your problem with this forum's messaging system. Please let me know what you'd like. To talk some more here or elsewhere.

All the best,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”