Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Theo

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby Theo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:40 am

A whole magazine with bondage and quicksand?! I’ll pay $4 for that! Or how about $40 for an annual subscription? When can I expect my first issue?

It’s funny you doing that one with the Missile Silo. I’ve had an idea floating around in my head about a hapless damsel wandering into an abandoned missile silo that’s filled with mud. I hadn't yet figured out an interesting story to go with it, but the most enticing aspect of the idea to me, is the thought that the missile silo is, oh say thirty or forty in diameter ― and a hundred plus feet deep. A hundred feet plus of nothing but thick mud :twisted:

And I liked that one with Pippa too!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:15 pm

but it sounds like it's worth waiting for! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:19 am

test

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:48 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:test

this is all i see
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:35 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:test

this is all i see

Yes, and a good thing too, Max.

Yesterday my computer was experiencing some problems and I posted the 'test' to confirm to myself that I'd fixed them.

So, relax. 8-)

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:27 pm

Theo has expressed some interest in seeing more and better images of the model I used in my, 'Deep Under' fake from Wed 5th.

I don't know her name, but I believe she's Russian.

Here you are, Theo.

f26ef4a114c47dc6f140da1d43068cf7.jpg

Tmogmhg-51OZeEr0YIZagDFu2RLu8m8TQjSIw7uT3TI.jpg

tumblr_p0t72mcD7n1s1rffco1_1280.jpg

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:I don't know her name, but I believe she's Russian.
She is indeed Russian, and her name is Yaroslava Miroshnichenko. (Try saying that after half a dozen vodkas! :lol: ) I'd love to say I know her and/or recognised her, but the reality is that I just know my way around the internet! (Revealing my secrets; Google has a search by image feature!)

If you want more pictures of her for fakes etc here's her VK profile (VK is like the Russian version of Facebook!) https://vk.com/yaroslavamiroshnichenko

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:02 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:I don't know her name, but I believe she's Russian.
She is indeed Russian, and her name is Yaroslava Miroshnichenko. (Try saying that after half a dozen vodkas! :lol: ) I'd love to say I know her and/or recognised her, but the reality is that I just know my way around the internet! (Revealing my secrets; Google has a search by image feature!)

If you want more pictures of her for fakes etc here's her VK profile (VK is like the Russian version of Facebook!) https://vk.com/yaroslavamiroshnichenko

Ah, thanks very much for identifying her, KD.

Right now I have no plans to sink her in quicksand.

The truth of the matter is that I'm a long hair fetishist. That's why I had these images of her on my computer. So, now that I know her name, I'll be able to perform a Google image search.

;)

Thanks again,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 pm

Vau! Ochen' krasivaya dama! :P Thanks for pic's Redjak! We can only hope someday she does some scenes with Mary Orchid Production's :D

Kinky Desires wrote:She is indeed Russian, and her name is Yaroslava Miroshnichenko. (Try saying that after half a dozen vodkas! :lol: ) I'd love to say I know her and/or recognised her, but the reality is that I just know my way around the internet! (Revealing my secrets; Google has a search by image feature!)

And thanks for the ID Kinky Desires!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:42 pm

Theo wrote:We can only hope someday she does some scenes with Mary Orchid Production's

That is VERY unlikely at the moment because MO productions is Ukrainian, and Russia and Ukraine are currently not getting along very well with each other (to put it mildly!)

Return to “Manipulations”