Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 19, 2023 12:16 am

Meanwhile, under the surface Gwen was losing her battle to hold on to her last breath.

gwn11.png

gwn12.png

Hint:
After downloading all of Gwen's pics they look good if played as a slide show.

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Tue May 23, 2023 8:11 pm

Oh WOW! I find myself away from my PC for a while and come back to this treasure!

Thanks for posting these Redjack! And Thanks Gwen for being a deliciously helpless damsel.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu May 25, 2023 12:05 am

Glad you like it, Stephy! :D

09d7b7e956106fc0dd1841d43d6205cb.jpg

It's quite extraordinary, when you consider that John Willie (John Scott Coutts) was drawing and publishing these Gwendoline images during the late 1940's - over seventy five years ago!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Gwendoline

Redjak
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 26, 2023 12:05 am

Three more for you guys!

Naomi.png

rachel.png

Gal Lynda Gadot Carter.png

I think I know which one of these will be the favourite.

;)

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri May 26, 2023 4:55 am

LOL well for me it's easy, whichever WW actress inspired you
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat May 27, 2023 5:47 pm

Superheroines make such good sinking damsels! Thanks Redjack, they were all beautiful.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun May 28, 2023 1:20 pm

Why, thank you Stephy! :D

Fyi, from time to time I trade kinky images with someone who has similar interests to me (quicksand, bondage, asphyx, etc.) and recently they sent me one that involves a superheroine in peril. The catch is that it's a b&w hand-drawn cartoon that's not very big, so there are resolution issues for the image. The Sweet Gwendoline pics I've used here were b&w cartoons too, but they were originally scanned from a book of John Willie's artwork and were of an adequate file size for me to use in my QS fakes.

If (and no promises) I can overcome the aforementioned size and resolution issues Stephy, I'll have a go at creating a QS fake of said superheroine.

Please note that what I'm offering here isn't a commission. I don't do those. But since you and I seem to share similar interests and since I have the material for a potential QS fake to hand, I'll give it a try. As I said before, there are no promises here. Of all the material I gather and all the QS fakes that I begin, perhaps only 25% actually make the cut and get posted here at QSF.

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm

LOL i'd love to see your Blooper folder of the other 75% :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon May 29, 2023 6:08 pm

I appreciate your interest, Max.

But I think you will be disappointed. On my laptop I have certain folders containing images that I collect to make QS fakes with. In no particular order...

QSV (Quick Sand Victims) A folder of (mostly) bound and gagged women who might become Redjak's victims.
QSB (Quick Sand Backgrounds) Obviously, a folder of quicksand, muddy, swampy or quagmire images.
MMN (Mummification) Similar to QSV, but with women helplessly wrapped up in tape, bandages, etc.
PRPS (Props) Images (like quicksand warning signage) that might help create a suitable mood of danger and peril.
GGD (Gagged) Close-ups of gagged women to be used in neck-deep or deeper QS fakes.
SILO Underground images of nuclear bunkers & missile silos to be used for Redjak's secret lair.
NTG (Nostalgia) The scanned covers of old bondage magazines that can be repurposed for QS fakery.
SPH (Asphyxia) Images of bagged, hanging or OTN gagged women that I can put into quicksand peril.
BXM (Buxom) Images of very buxom or impossibly buxom women that I can sink into quicksand.
MISC (Miscellaneous) Other images that grab my interest that might or might not be useful.
GWN (Gwendoline) This one I created specifically for the sequence showing her being lowered into mud.

But I have no Blooper folder for the (approx.) 75% of fakes that don't make the cut, Max.

Sorry about that. :(

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:20 am

it was worth asking!

Return to “Manipulations”