Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 pm

My pleasure, KD. :D

It has to be said tho'... you got lucky.
It's a very rare thing indeed for me to find (serendipity!) an image that exactly meets the spec. Large enough file size, sufficiently high resolution, not over or underexposed, sufficiently well lit, the shot taken at a suitable angle and the model with a suitable expression on her face.

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:04 am

Three more for your delectation and enjoyment.

jewel.png

not long now.png

persephone.png

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:25 pm

Not long now can only hope the villain wants her to struggle more and pauses the flow

and Jewell--- even if he keeps his word to "pull her out quickly"--- that's going to be painful!

what a fiend!! congrats! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:49 pm

Another great set! Thanks for posting Redjack. My fave is Not Long Now, oh if only these were moving, I've love to have seen her squirm as the mud slowly rose up... (But alas the camera wouldnt be able to see through the thick suffocating mud...)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:17 pm

MadMax359 wrote:Not long now can only hope the villain wants her to struggle more and pauses the flow.

Hey, this is Redjak you're talking about Max. Dragging the peril out for as long as possible is his M.O. ;)

and Jewell--- even if he keeps his word to "pull her out quickly"--- that's going to be painful!

Even though its not explicitly mentioned, who the hell do you think is filming her, Max? Fill in the blanks. R_D_A_

what a fiend!! congrats! :twisted:

Thanks, friend!
:D

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:28 pm

Stephymink wrote:Another great set! Thanks for posting Redjack. My fave is Not Long Now, oh if only these were moving, I've love to have seen her squirm as the mud slowly rose up... (But alas the camera wouldnt be able to see through the thick suffocating mud...)

Thanks Stephy.

I could have done what you describe if I had more images of that model with a suitable expression on her face - grimacing and eyes tightly closed.

Then I could have placed the level of the mud at her hairline or just above the top of her head.

And we would have been able to see her suffocating underneath it.

But that was not to be.

surface.png

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:53 am

Just one this time, but I've gone for a change of pace.

Instead of my usual theme of wicked villains putting helpless damsels in deadly quicksand here we have Kitty and her boyfriend (not visible, behind the camera) indulging in some consensual bondage and quicksand role play. No doubt followed by some mind-blowing sex afterwards!

Please enjoy!

Kinky Kitty.png

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:45 am

i've got no problem with consensual play! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:09 pm

I've tried exploring a new aspect of my usual bondage + quicksand theme recently.

Instead of trying to show expressions of extreme terror on the faces of Redjak's victims I've gone entirely the other way and had a go at dehumanizing them by covering up their faces completely. Truth be told, I find this quite intriguing and arousing. Rather than openly seeing what's going on in these women's minds displayed on their faces this new direction requires us to imagine what they must be feeling and thinking. Looking at them gives no clue because their faces are totally hidden. This is now all in the mind.

Anyway, please enjoy a mixed bag of my recent efforts.

Redjak.

Barbara is doomed.png

baggedsuffocation.png

Debbie is Doomed.png

quicksinage.png

lowered in head first.png

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:55 pm

A new avatar for Redjak.

Redjak.png

One that more accurately portrays him.

In this instance he's suffocating one of his victims by plugging her nostrils and taping over her mouth and nose.

Her final comment was, "Mmmmph!".

Return to “Manipulations”