Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:58 am

chamber1.png

chamber2.png

chamber3.png

chamber4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:00 pm

chamber6.png

chamber7.png

chamber8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:24 pm

an epic tale, with the promise of more to come!
it's fine with me that you portray grim endings--- it's not my thing, so i just don't download those fakes :twisted:
i do hope there are more with the mud progressing up their bodies, but that's also just a matter of taste, and i'm thankful for the scenes like our first glimpse of Kaitlyn
and... i see that Candle Boxxx is one of the damsel in waiting! huzzah
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:21 pm

Thanks Max. :D

I can confirm that more damsels will be ending up in Redjak's drowning chamber. I can also confirm that I have about a dozen pics of Candle (mummified, but breasts exposed) that could very well be used in a quicksand sinking sequence. :twisted:

But did you notice two things about this photo story? A mistake and a piece of 'cheating'? The mistake is that the two loops of rope around Kaitlyn's forehead don't appear in 'Chamber 4', which is the montage showing her side on, along with eight other damsels. But they are present in every other image of her. Oops! :oops:

And the cheating? Well, I selected Kaitlyn as the damsel in distress because she's so tightly tied to the post that she can't move an inch. Even her head is tied and taped to keep her absolutely immobilized. And her mouth and eyes are taped over and squashed down. If she can't move and can't change her expression this means that she can't display any visible reaction to the danger she's in. Which then means that I can use the same image of her over and over again and the only thing that changes is the level of the mud as it rises.

Here's the source of the Kaitlyn (Kali) pics. https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2884883/Hardtied-Kali

Thanks again,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:16 pm

There seemed to be some interest the last time I posted an 'under-the-surface' fake, so here's another and some free samples of my experiments creating this kind of background.

Please help yourselves for your own pleasure and if you feel so moved, please use these samples to create something to share with us, here in this forum.

Thank you,

Redjak.

under.png

under1.png

under2.png

under3.png

under4.png

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:18 pm

I like the ones in duct tape, they're perfectly wrapped! would love to see them tits deep in some quicksand :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:54 am

Theo wrote:I like the ones in duct tape, they're perfectly wrapped! would love to see them tits deep in some quicksand :P

Ah, my dear Theo! (Sighs.) :cry:

Yes, they are lovely, aren't they? Sadly, lying down poses are of no use to me as someone who sinks wrapped women into quicksand. For instance, look at this busty babe.

24546025.png

Wouldn't she be just perfect? With that big pair just above the surface? But I can only do that if I can find images of her standing or sitting up. Sinking is a vertical thing and so a mummified model lying prone, no matter how attractive, just can't be sunk in a quicksand fake.

However, there is some good news. One of those perfectly wrapped ladies is our very own Candle Boxx. And I just so happen to have some standing images of her that I can use for qs fakes.

So, please maintain a holding pattern Theo.

Thank you,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:04 pm

My new toy, the drowning chamber, seems to have inspired me to create new fakes more quickly. As we can see below.

But I will be returning to damsels in quicksand soon. Promise. ;)

Thank s,

Redjak.

Marion.png

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:45 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:
Theo wrote:I like the ones in duct tape, they're perfectly wrapped! would love to see them tits deep in some quicksand :P

Ah, my dear Theo! (Sighs.) :cry:

Yes, they are lovely, aren't they? Sadly, lying down poses are of no use to me as someone who sinks wrapped women into quicksand. For instance, look at this busty babe.

Wouldn't she be just perfect? With that big pair just above the surface? But I can only do that if I can find images of her standing or sitting up. Sinking is a vertical thing and so a mummified model lying prone, no matter how attractive, just can't be sunk in a quicksand fake.

However, there is some good news. One of those perfectly wrapped ladies is our very own Candle Boxx. And I just so happen to have some standing images of her that I can use for qs fakes.

So, please maintain a holding pattern Theo.

Thank you,

Redjak.

hope springs eternal!
and is this Jewell Marceau?
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:48 pm

hope springs eternal!
and is this Jewell Marceau?[/quote]

I don't think so Max.

If memory serves Jewell wasn't (and isn't) that well endowed in the bustline department. The identity of this mummified girl is unknown to me. I just found the image on some bondage blog, I don't know how long ago. This is one of the catches of having to work with 'found' images when creating qs fakes. If the name of the original website they came from has been cropped off the image then knowing who the model is becomes next to impossible.

Sorry about that!

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”