redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

mud monster horror.png

Natalya.png

summer.png

Tina.png

Hazel.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm

Lola.png

mud monster.png

Well, I think that pretty much restores what was lost.

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:51 pm

And here's what I had ready to post before that recent glitch.

Bob's Breakfast.png

It's been a while since we've seen Redjak's pet quicksand monster, Bob.

There are three things I like about the original drawing. First, the way the tentacles pin her arms to her sides, rendering them useless. Second, the way the tentacles have knotted themselves together around her for a more secure grip. Lastly, the very obvious tension in the three tentacles that are pulling her under.

There are many images out there of tentacles coiling around damsels or penetrating them but finding ones where they are intent on dragging their victim down like this are very rare. At least, that's my experience. If anyone reading this knows of other, similar tentacle images then please post them here in this thread or perhaps tell me where they can be found. I'd be very grateful for either contribution. Thank you. :D

mother and daughter.png

Found the original on a DIDcap site. It's (possibly) from some European crime drama. I'm quite please with the way I've been able to integrate the foreground and the background - yielding a suitably dramatic night time sink for these ladies.

Maya1.png

Maya2.png

This a kind of homage to that scene from the 1941 Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde, where Ingrid Bergman gets dragged under into an oozing bog by her hair.

Yes, the Maya1 image is real. That woman really does have floor-length hair. In Maya2 it's all put up into a kind of super bun. But the poor girl doesn't know that there's something behind her, reaching out to grab her luxuriant tresses.

For the record, as well as being a quicksand and bondage fetishist I'm also a long-hair fetishist.

Thanks,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”