Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:56 pm

tricked.png
colour.png
screaming.png

Ok, here's three to start things off. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby Stephymink » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:26 pm

Thank you Santa for this amazing QuickMas Present! welcome back RedJak!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 pm

SO glad to see you back posting! and it must still be Halloween, because "Tricked" is a special treat! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:00 pm

MadMax359 wrote:SO glad to see you back posting! and it must still be Halloween, because "Tricked" is a special treat! :twisted:

Hi Max! :D

Yes, I thought that one would appeal to your interest in 'healthy' young ladies. ;)

As best as I can remember she was a silicone-assisted British model using the name Ashley who was 'big' in the 90's. The original image I used came from a now-defunct bondage site called Phantombondage.com. The owner of it was a masked expert in Kinbaku, the Japanese art of erotic bondage.

Cheers,

Redjak6t4.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:54 pm

I'm trying something a bit new today. When it comes to quicksand thrills and perils, almost all of the action takes place above or at the surface of the mud or sand. But what about what happens under the surface? Here are three fakes that attempt to address that question. I leave it to you to judge if they are successful or not.

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.
magika.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 pm

https://book20.net/kink/badrabbit_redux ... hn-willie/

The Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline was a bondage-themed cartoon drawn by John Willie (John Scott Coutts) in the 1940's and 50's. In one of her escapades she is captured by villains who lock her in to a mediaeval body-shaped cage of metal and leave her hanging in a castle dungeon.

sweet gwendoline.jpg

Using artistic licence I've shown Gwen mummified, gagged and blindfolded inside the cage and with her feet encased in a block of concrete. There's no finesse or delaying involved in this perilous situation. Whoever did this to her simply wants to remove any chance of her escaping or being rescued. The plan is to drop her in the quicksand, have her sink to the bottom as quickly as possible and for her to drown there.

sweet gwen.png

Thanks,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:36 am

redjak6t4 wrote:I'm trying something a bit new today. When it comes to quicksand thrills and perils, almost all of the action takes place above or at the surface of the mud or sand. But what about what happens under the surface? Here are three fakes that attempt to address that question. I leave it to you to judge if they are successful or not.

Thanks,

You know, I have always liked the under the surface drawings. What happens under the mire, often stays under the mire I always say :D

I like the escapologist one the best. Another reminder of just how important it is to get the decimal point in the right place. What should’ve been 90.0 seconds must've been accidently set to 9.00 seconds :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Theo wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:I'm trying something a bit new today. When it comes to quicksand thrills and perils, almost all of the action takes place above or at the surface of the mud or sand. But what about what happens under the surface? Here are three fakes that attempt to address that question. I leave it to you to judge if they are successful or not.

Thanks,

You know, I have always liked the under the surface drawings. What happens under the mire, often stays under the mire I always say :D

I like the escapologist one the best. Another reminder of just how important it is to get the decimal point in the right place. What should’ve been 90.0 seconds must've been accidently set to 9.00 seconds :lol:

Thanks very much, Theo. :)

Here's the original of the escapologist that I worked from.

bdsmlr-389347-Nszg7pL1JO.jpg

Btw, I have some good news for you.

I've finished that third quicksand mummification fake and its turned out very well indeed. The original image of the buxom, mummified girl had her wrapped up, gagged and blindfolded in duct tape. Using that the Photoshop 'Plastic Wrap' function that I told you about I've added what looks like layer of tight, transparent plastic (or cellophane) over her windings of tape. So, she's helplessly trapped inside a cocoon of two layers of mummification bondage - as well as sinking into quicksand.

When the time is right I'll post all three mummy pics together.

Note to MadMax359.
If you're reading this Max, your point about how I displayed Tanya and Alexis' 'assets' has been well taken by me. Two of the three forthcoming 'mummies in quicksand' fakes will put the ladies assets on display for all to see. One of them, VERY prominently. ;)

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:23 pm

can't wait!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:27 pm

surprise.png
mummysink.png
danger signage.png

For those who are wondering, the answer is 'no'.

The breasts of the mummified girl in 'Danger Signage' belong to Ashley Renee, who simply isn't endowed with a pair as big as I've shown. What I've done is to take advantage of the way she was photographed during a mummification bondage shoot. An old trick to make a woman's breasts seem much larger than they really are is to photograph them from waist height, looking up towards her face.

Like this...

138918PIRFGmUY8.png

Thanks,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”