Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:30 pm

so Happy Christmas to us-- thanks!

Meghan should have read the fine print in the contract

the others are all at my favorite depth, and 2 of 3 wearing the best costume :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:18 pm

Three more for the new year. Enjoy!

hopeless.png

deep under.png

floatation devices.png

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:42 am

as for Hopeless--- the Cad!

as for Floatation--- i know she is correct, even for a not so nice man :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:18 am

MadMax359 wrote:as for Hopeless--- the Cad!

as for Floatation--- i know she is correct, even for a not so nice man :twisted:

Hmmm... now I wonder why Max is interested in Tina? ;)

I can think of two reasons. One on the left and one on the right. Anyway, I'm glad you liked that one, mate.

Fyi (and in case anyone else is interested) I'll be forging a new path through the quagmire we call QS fakery in 2022. In the past my main emphasis was only on putting bound and gagged women into quicksand peril. But now I find myself becoming more attracted to a wider spectrum of QS scenarios. Those not involving bondage.

I'm an unashamed tit man, with a strong preference for big, very big and H-U-G-E breasts. As Max will no doubt agree, this liking lends itself very well to sinking-in-quicksand scenarios, where the woman is breast deep in the mire. Things can go in two ways at this stage. Either the gal is enjoying her sink in a controlled and safe session for pleasure or she's trapped in the mud but reached the point of equilibrium, being kept afloat by the buoyancy of her overlarge boobs. In the first case she neither needs nor wants any help. In the second she does need rescuing and this need then opens up the possibility that she might 'reward' her rescuer in some way. 'nuff said?

This new path I'm taking also involves moving away from using only photographic images in my QS fakes. The 'Tina' fake is evidence of that. I combined a painting of an improbably huge-busted woman with a QS background. In the future I'll be trying my hand at combining artwork, cartoons, CGI images and computer-enhanced imagery into fakes of big-breasted women sinking into deep quicksand and mud.

I don't know how well this is going to work, so time will tell.

Having said all of this, I won't (and can't) stop being what I am - a man who likes to see bound and gagged women sinking in quicksand. So, Redjak will just keep on doing what Redjak's done in the past. No change there. I'm just trying to add a new string to my bow.

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:36 pm

works for me! :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:45 pm

Long ago, before the internet enabled us to see images of women in quicksand in our own homes, there were a limited number of ways we fetishists could satisfy our desires. Television and the cinema provided infrequent opportunities to see women in quicksand peril, but in the 70's and 80's I found two other ways of getting what I wanted.

These were detective magazines and bondage magazines. Ok, they never showed any damsels in distress actually sinking into quicksand, but in my mind I was able to make the imaginative leap that they had been abducted, tied up and gagged so that they could be sunk in deep mud.

It's possible that other members of this forum developed a liking for detective magazines by making the same kind of leap that I did. Anyway, what follows is my fond homage to those two types of publication, but re-imagined as if they catered specifically for quicksand fetishists. I've created the front covers and interior pages of these fictional magazines.

kinky perv.png

This one never existed, but the next one is based upon an actual bondage magazine from the early 1980's.

QS mag.png

And here is a scan of the front cover of the original Housewives in Bondage, for the sake of comparison.

QS mag 1 original.jpg

Recently there has been some interest in a different take on quicksand perils. Instead of damsels sinking into naturally-occurring pools of deep mud, both Jim Weathers of Bondagecafe.com and Michael Leach of SDVP have gone with the idea of man-made perils. That is, damsels trapped in a chamber that's filling up and or being lowered into a vat.

So, here is my small tribute to that idea, with my evil alter-ego Redjak being the nefarious villain. Enjoy!

roxy.png

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:55 pm

ahhhh yes, Detective magazines! they were very inspirational, and yet they were teases since they could never remove the damsel's clothes the way i thought a true villain would! then when i discovered bondage magazines they rarely showed the damsel in peril, much less in quicksand

so thanks to Universe for sending sites like this one! :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 pm

MadMax359 wrote:ahhhh yes, Detective magazines! they were very inspirational, and yet they were teases since they could never remove the damsel's clothes the way i thought a true villain would! then when i discovered bondage magazines they rarely showed the damsel in peril, much less in quicksand

so thanks to Universe for sending sites like this one! :twisted:

This was my favourite ever detective magazine, Max.

35a449070b5e756bfc040e4afb1a66ba.png

But I agree with what you say about the shortcomings of both types of magazine.

So, like you, I'm grateful for websites where we can see unclothed ladies in quicksand peril.

;)

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 am

i tried to find my favorite cover... it had a cute model menaced with a pistol, and she was wearing the same dress my girlfriend wore on one of our dates, fueling all sorts of fantasies!

i couldn't find it, but i did find one i liked, particularly her feisty expression :twisted:

5394476061_e1bb976a7a_b.jpg

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:36 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i tried to find my favorite cover... it had a cute model menaced with a pistol, and she was wearing the same dress my girlfriend wore on one of our dates, fueling all sorts of fantasies!

i couldn't find it, but i did find one i liked, particularly her feisty expression :twisted:

5394476061_e1bb976a7a_b.jpg

That's a hell of a coincidence, Max. If I'd have been in your shoes I'd have been thinking much the same thing. ;)

Btw, I like your second choice of detective magazine cover.

If the opportunity presents itself I might just create some more fictional crossover magazine fakes. Detective-style ones that feature quicksand, some bondage and a damsel showing her 'assets' off. It's all a case of finding the right source material - so it could be soon or it could be a long way off. Sorry that I can't be more specific.

Cheers,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”