Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:00 pm

Just to show that I don't always live up to my chosen name (check out 'Wolf in the Fold' from the original Star Trek series) here's a QS fake that's simply a thing a beauty. No peril, no bondage, no fear and terror. Just a beautiful woman in some deep mud.

princess.png

But, as the saying goes, the leopard never changes his spots. So, here's Redjak stalking, overpowering, abducting and sinking (lowering) another victim.

lola1.png

lola2.png

In case anyone thinks that I've over the top with Lola's gagging, think again. Phil Carson used to run the SensualDistress bondage website and he once did a photoshoot where one of his models had a twelve (Yes, 12!) layer gagging.

If you're not a dedicated bondage fan then please don't bother trying to figure out why some of us like to see women gagged this way. You either get it or you don't. I won't apologise for what I am and I'll leave it there.

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

atropos5

Postby atropos5 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:13 am

redjak6t4 wrote:That's an interesting handle. Any reference to cutting off the thread of someone's life?

So, you like my stuff, eh? Great! I'll be using a very high resolution image for the Black Widow sequel, which means that it should be of high quality when its finished. If I can be so bold as to offer you a little piece of advice about photomanipulation Atropos, whenever possible try and use background (the mud) and foreground (the girl) images that are as large and hi-res as possible. That way, your finished fake should be of an equally high resolution. After all, a sharp and realistic-looking fake is preferable to a blurred one, right?

Hmmm... well, if you liked my asphyx fakes, then you'll be pleased to hear that I plan to revisit asphyxiation themes in some of my future quicksand fakes. I plan to use two types of asphyx. Girls in bondage sinking into quicksand, with nooses tied tight around their necks. That kind of double peril interests me. If she doesn't sink she'll hang and if she doesn't hang, she'll sink and drown. The other type will be bagging. How's a helplessly bound and gagged girl going to scream for help when there's no breathable air left inside the bag? Again, another way of increasing the level of peril.

Yes, that did influence the selection of this handle, among other factors :)

I'll keep that in mind about high resolution :geek:

Outstanding.Your bagging combo bondage sinks were among my favorites before, and the hanging combo is exciting too :twisted:

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:21 am

That's a very "thorough" checklist you got there, wouldn't want to miss anything important. I always appreciate a good checklist when I see one ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:51 pm

atropos5 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:That's an interesting handle. Any reference to cutting off the thread of someone's life?

So, you like my stuff, eh? Great! I'll be using a very high resolution image for the Black Widow sequel, which means that it should be of high quality when its finished. If I can be so bold as to offer you a little piece of advice about photomanipulation Atropos, whenever possible try and use background (the mud) and foreground (the girl) images that are as large and hi-res as possible. That way, your finished fake should be of an equally high resolution. After all, a sharp and realistic-looking fake is preferable to a blurred one, right?

Hmmm... well, if you liked my asphyx fakes, then you'll be pleased to hear that I plan to revisit asphyxiation themes in some of my future quicksand fakes. I plan to use two types of asphyx. Girls in bondage sinking into quicksand, with nooses tied tight around their necks. That kind of double peril interests me. If she doesn't sink she'll hang and if she doesn't hang, she'll sink and drown. The other type will be bagging. How's a helplessly bound and gagged girl going to scream for help when there's no breathable air left inside the bag? Again, another way of increasing the level of peril.

Yes, that did influence the selection of this handle, among other factors :)

I'll keep that in mind about high resolution :geek:

Outstanding.Your bagging combo bondage sinks were among my favorites before, and the hanging combo is exciting too :twisted:

Thanks very much, Atropos. :D

No doubt you'll be pleased to hear the following news.

I've got one bagging + bondage manip ready to be posted next week and in my 'Pending' folder there's three candidate images showing bound ladies with rope around their necks. If I can swing it, (pun intended) these three will be shown deep in quicksand, but suspended by their necks as well. Ouch! :o

I've also acquired Adobe Photoshop Elements and there's a 'Plastic Wrap' function available to me. This means that if circumstances are right I can make it look as if my victims are tightly wrapped up in transparent plastic or saranwrap. It's a bit hit-or-miss, but when it works the result is very pleasing. If the right image comes my way I might even be able to make a girl look as if she's got plastic wrapped over her face or as if she's been bagged. Time will tell.

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:54 pm

Theo wrote:That's a very "thorough" checklist you got there, wouldn't want to miss anything important. I always appreciate a good checklist when I see one ;)

Ah well, when you've got as strong a bondage fetish as I have Theo, sometimes there's no such thing as restraint. (Pun intended)

More rope, more tape, more gagging, etc., etc.

Completely over-the-top, impractical and unnecessary... but fun! :twisted:

Thanks,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:55 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:Ah well, when you've got as strong a bondage fetish as I have Theo, sometimes there's no such thing as restraint. (Pun intended)

More rope, more tape, more gagging, etc., etc.

Completely over-the-top, impractical and unnecessary... but fun! :twisted:

Thanks,

Redjak.

Oh, I think you're still way ahead of me in the bondage department ;) I just enjoy my quicksand with a generous side of bondage sometimes. But occasionally, a well done side dish can be better than the main dish itself :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

atropos5

Postby atropos5 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:40 am

redjak6t4 wrote:

I've got one bagging + bondage manip ready to be posted next week and in my 'Pending' folder there's three candidate images showing bound ladies with rope around their necks. If I can swing it, (pun intended) these three will be shown deep in quicksand, but suspended by their necks as well. Ouch! :o

I've also acquired Adobe Photoshop Elements and there's a 'Plastic Wrap' function available to me. This means that if circumstances are right I can make it look as if my victims are tightly wrapped up in transparent plastic or saranwrap. It's a bit hit-or-miss, but when it works the result is very pleasing. If the right image comes my way I might even be able to make a girl look as if she's got plastic wrapped over her face or as if she's been bagged. Time will tell.

I am indeed pleased to hear that :mrgreen: I've messed around with Plastic Wrap a little bit, but I'm interested to see what you can do with it and what your upcoming pics are.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:56 am

atropos5 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:

I am indeed pleased to hear that :mrgreen: I've messed around with Plastic Wrap a little bit, but I'm interested to see what you can do with it and what your upcoming pics are.

I usually post on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, Atropos.

Can you hold out for that long?

;)

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:10 am

Just changed my avatar.

To this...

redjak.png

...the archetypal villain.

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:25 am

that fits!!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”