MadMax359

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:51 pm

i have confidence you can do it! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:43 am

Ok then. Inspired by QSFan's mummified girl sinking sequence I decided to have a go myself.

This is the result.

I've left the ending unfinished so that those who like to see grim endings can imagine that it ends that way and those who like rescue scenarios can satisfy themselves too.

I have to confess that in my professional opinion as a creator of quicksand fakes, I think that QSFan's example is better than mine.

But I've put in a good effort.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

But this one I'm much more pleased with. I've managed to show the sticky mud being 'drawn' down around her as she sinks into it.

sticky.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:14 am

i like the first one best :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:55 pm

Ok folks, it's that time of the week, so here's my latest offerings.

anastasiya.png

Her undulating façade is natural, measuring 34 K - cup. These other non-qs pics show what she's made of.

51a.png

51b.png

Redjak's been busy sinking his victims.

49.png

50.png

Enjoy!

Redjak
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Another week and here's another batch from me.

50.png

Those of us old enough to remember when the internet didn't exist might recall that bondage magazines were popular in the 70's and 80's. I thought I'd have a go at converting the scanned front cover of one into the kind of magazine we QS and muddy peril fans might have enjoyed. But, even though I put in a lot of work...

* Changed her sleepy expression to one of fear and terror
* Tightened and increased her bondage
* 'Solidified' her wiffle gag into an ordinary ball gag
* Changed her hair colour
* Changed her pose from a standing tie to a post tie
* Put her in a dark underground chamber
* Flooded it waist deep with mud

...the end result is unsatisfying. That's because I made the mistake of starting off with a scanned image that was too low res to begin with. This is sometimes how it goes when it comes to creating QS fakes. Not all of them work out as well as hoped. In fact, I have a folder on my lap top that contains 'reject' images and half-finished projects that never came good. (Sighs.) Such is life.

52.png

Anyone remember Denise Milani? Well, somebody does. And they've used breast expansion computer graphics to supersize her 'assets'.

53.png

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Oh and btw, this is just a 'taster'. Here the Black Widow is being threatened with death in quicksand but isn't actually IN the mud. As promised, I'm going to present a QS fake of her IN a state of undress, IN peril, IN bondage and IN quicksand. When ? Whenever it's ready.

;)

Thanks,

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:13 pm

"slower and more exciting" sounds like just what i look forwards to when i see you've posted! :twisted:

and to each his own... in my opinion Denise Milani has no need for expansion, she's just fine as is!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:01 pm

Three more for all you QS freaks to enjoy. ;)

chanta.png

viv.png

polly.png

:twisted:

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:40 am

Polly is a delight! :twisted:

atropos5

Postby atropos5 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:54 pm

Hi Redjak,
I've been a big fan for a long time. I'm more of a lurker, but I signed up so I could express my appreciation.
It's always cool to see what you post. Sweet Gwen is especially excellent, and I'm looking forward to the Black Widow sequel. I liked your asphyx stuff quite a bit too. I've even started messing around with photomanipulation.

MadMax359 wrote:"slower and more exciting" sounds like just what i look forwards to when i see you've posted! :twisted:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Welcome back!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:36 pm

atropos5 wrote:Hi Redjak,
I've been a big fan for a long time. I'm more of a lurker, but I signed up so I could express my appreciation.
It's always cool to see what you post. Sweet Gwen is especially excellent, and I'm looking forward to the Black Widow sequel. I liked your asphyx stuff quite a bit too. I've even started messing around with photomanipulation.

MadMax359 wrote:"slower and more exciting" sounds like just what i look forwards to when i see you've posted! :twisted:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Welcome back!

Hi there atropos5! :D

That's an interesting handle. Any reference to cutting off the thread of someone's life?

So, you like my stuff, eh? Great! I'll be using a very high resolution image for the Black Widow sequel, which means that it should be of high quality when its finished. If I can be so bold as to offer you a little piece of advice about photomanipulation Atropos, whenever possible try and use background (the mud) and foreground (the girl) images that are as large and hi-res as possible. That way, your finished fake should be of an equally high resolution. After all, a sharp and realistic-looking fake is preferable to a blurred one, right?

Hmmm... well, if you liked my asphyx fakes, then you'll be pleased to hear that I plan to revisit asphyxiation themes in some of my future quicksand fakes. I plan to use two types of asphyx. Girls in bondage sinking into quicksand, with nooses tied tight around their necks. That kind of double peril interests me. If she doesn't sink she'll hang and if she doesn't hang, she'll sink and drown. The other type will be bagging. How's a helplessly bound and gagged girl going to scream for help when there's no breathable air left inside the bag? Again, another way of increasing the level of peril.

;)

Thanks,

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”