Some QS backgrounds & QS-related pics to share (moved from General Discussion)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: Some QS backgrounds & QS-related pics to share (moved from General Discussion)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:44 am

master3 wrote:Does anyone have the quicksand background from the Tom and Jerry racing movie? I don't remember what it was called.

You mean Tom and Jerry: The Fast and Furry? I have the background! I had made a screenshot over a year ago and I had used it for some manips. Here you go!

Keep in mind that I did crop the background a little because my original screenshot had Soccer Mom right at the edge, so I cropped her out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

master3

Re: Some QS backgrounds & QS-related pics to share (moved from General Discussion)

Postby master3 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:09 pm

A couple I edited.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

master3

Postby master3 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am

I edited a few more.

SabbieMobili

Postby SabbieMobili » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:33 pm

Sorry for arriving so late to the party, but here's a couple of video frame captures and scans of still photos that I've shot over the years. The first one is of actual quicksand; the rest are shots of places that just look like they ought to be treacherous. Sorry that the quality isn't better, these were taken years ago on ancient gear.
Red_River_Quicksand_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Background_for_Manips.jpg
Brazos_Muck_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips.jpg
Brazos_Scene_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips_-_01.jpg
Brazos_Scene_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips_-_02.jpg
Brazos_Scene_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips_-_03.jpg
Damn this slow quicksand! I have half a mind to struggle!

SabbieMobili

Postby SabbieMobili » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:36 pm

Two more...

I've got much better gear now and plan to get out to the local swampy spots to see if I can get some better potential background shots.
Brazos_Scene_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips_-_04.jpg
Red_River_Claypit_to_Submit_on_QSF_as_Bkg_for_Manips.jpg
Damn this slow quicksand! I have half a mind to struggle!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:49 am

I had a go at creating a landscape that I call, 'Mud Lake' by blending two images together.

Please feel free to use it. :)

Mud Lake.png

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 am

847404-SzzpIKxZgf.png

'nuther image that lends itself to quicksand fakery.

Methinks the gal finds the weather a bit chilly.

;)

Redjak.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:21 am

i'll gladly warm her up.... in a while :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:35 pm

I just came across this image of the fetish queen Bianca Beauchamp and knew exactly where it would be appreciated. ;)

bdsmlr-655726-Oj95ZypCfC.jpg

Now, if ever there was a pic that screamed out, 'Sink me in quicksand!' it surely was this one.

Thanks.

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”