Elaine's Chances of Avoiding Death in the Mire - 0 %

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Elaine's Chances of Avoiding Death in the Mire - 0 %

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed May 06, 2009 3:37 pm

This is a twofer. I'm adding a wrapped up, gagged, bagged, suffocating and sinking Sylvia, as a bonus. :twisted:

Enjoy!

Redjak6t4.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zoe Mal Doran

Re: Elaine's Chances of Avoiding Death in the Mire - 0 %

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Wed May 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Oddly, I can imagine that being done to me and it is kind of a turn-on, but only if there is a way not to die (I like being all damsel in distress-y but I don't like imagining a grim ending)
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Oddly, I can imagine that being done to me and it is kind of a turn-on, but only if there is a way not to die (I like being all damsel in distress-y but I don't like imagining a grim ending)

ahh, that is why it takes all kinds... some folks will look at these and see inevitable grim endings, i look at these and see damsels in need of a last minute rescue which is on the way! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 am

So very evil.... :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:31 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Hi Zoe!

You know, I reckon you've just summed up the deliciously bitter-sweet contradiction that lies at the heart of our quicksand fetish.
It doesn't matter if you like to sink or like to watch others sink - nobody actually wants to die or see others die.
We like the fantasy of risking death in pursuit of our pleasure, not the real act of suicide or murder.

I think Sigmund Freud referred to the link between sex and death in the human psyche as, "Eros and Thanatos", basing some of his ideas on instances from Roman history, where the imminent presence of death added a new and stimulating edge to sexual activity.
On the night before gladiatorial games, the fighters were permitted access to wine, women and good food and were allowed to indulge themselves fully. The strong possibility of violent death the following day seemed to bring out exceptional sexual performances in the men. This was noticed and encouraged by the powers that be - so much so that rich Roman citizens often paid to watch (or even participate in!) the orgiastic going's on.
It worked for them, so why not for us too?

Perhaps there's a symbolic aspect of burial represented in the quicksand fetish too?
I know that QS fans are often into mummification and/or "buried alive" scenarios as well, so there you have a symbolized interment, preceded by the wrapping up of the deceased in their mortuary shroud. Am I reading too much into this, perhaps? Maybe so, but I can think of three things to back up this idea.

Firstly, do you remember NotNormal, who used to hang out at Deep Sinking? Some years ago he and I talked at length about these matters and he told me how he was once wrapped up in plastic and buried alive in a shallow grave by his partner, who covered him over with wet sand. He was fully buried, breathing through a tube held in his mouth.
Apparently he enjoyed this very much.

Secondly, there's a website called Gromet's Plaza, which features sections on Mummification, Live Burial and Encasement in Concrete. You may already know about it, but here's the link...

http://www.grometsplaza.com

Lasly, I have some personal experience in these things - because for a few years I enjoyed a cyber-relationship with a hot lady from Oklahoma City who was deeply into bondage, mummification, QS and live burial scenarios. We met through a now-defunct Yahoo QS group and became regular correspondents. Brandy loved the idea of being a totally helpless damsel-in-distress, secured in tight bondage, gagged and sinking in quicksand to her (symbolic) death. She really got off on the idea of the mud smothering her face and suffocating her while she could do nothing to resist it. I used to write lurid and detailed stories on these themes for her, illustrating them with my QS fakes.

She also liked the idea of being wrapped up in mummification bondage, gagged, being trapped in a freshly-buried coffin and slowly running out of breathable air. So there was definitely a triangle of death, burial and asphyxia fetishes operating in her mind.

Finally Zoe, I curious about your reply, where you say, "I can imagine that being done to me...".
Did you mean Elaine's peril or Sylvia's?

If I'm stepping over a line by asking, I'm sorry. Please feel free to tell me to back off.

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Both, Redjak. :)

Though which one would be the bigger turn on (transparent vs opaque covering) depends on my mood.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Both, Redjak. :)

Though which one would be the bigger turn on (transparent vs opaque covering) depends on my mood.

I see... ;)

So Zoe, (talking strictly in fantasy terms) you'd like to be mummified, gagged, blindfolded, have your ears plugged, be weighted down with concrete boots, have a plastic bag taped over your head and be sinking into quicksand? The fact that you couldn't move (much) , couldn't see at all, couldn't hear, couldn't speak, couldn't breathe (much) and are about to be swallowed up by quicksand is a turn on for you?

Hmmm, I'd like to be there to watch you sink!

Oh btw. How about going for the best of both worlds? What about being wrapped up in opaque tape, stuck over transparent plastic? If your breasts were left uncovered by the tape, that would certainly be appreciated by me! :)

Redjak6t4.

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Separate plastic bag sounds kinda scary, but it could work.
Full-body mummification coverage except for nostrils (so I can still breathe until I go under, it's no fun if I pass out or suffocate too early :P ) and if the covering is opaque, leave my boobs uncovered for your viewing pleasure. Being unable to move and totally doomed without heroic intervention. Yep, pretty much covers my damsel in distress fantasy. :)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat May 09, 2009 10:56 am

well, if you're playing with me, i'd want to leave you face visible too... but that's a small detail, i'm sure we could work something out! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Postby 00k » Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 am

I love your stuff RedJak, you're definitely my favorite QS peril artist
can't wait for more :twisted:

Return to “Manipulations”