I'll be showing most of my work here, from now on.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: I'll be showing most of my work here, from now on.

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks guys!

A QS-faker can never cater for the likes and dislikes of all the QS freaks that hang out here. Recently, I've been hitting the 'big bust' button a lot. These last two balance that out a bit.

To RR:
Yes, those final moments before the mud closes over their faces! ;) I'm there too... ..can't you tell?

To PM2K:
Call me fixated/obsessed/whatever, but there's something bizarre going on deep in my psyche that makes me want to do twisted things with/to women's mouthes. :twisted:
Ok, there's the usual oral interest that most str8 men have, but this is different. Why do I want to gag women as tightly as possible, wrapping layers and layers of tape and bandages over their mouthes? That's probably part of my sadomaso 'thing'. But getting excited by seeing them choking on mud? That's SO weird!

Anyway, thanks again.

Redjak6t4.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 pm

uh oh... i'm back after a period of computer woes and trying to catch up... but i hope this doesn't mean Red stopped posting in Feb...
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Hello, my good old QS friends. :)

Long time no see.

In May last year I wrote this...

"Now for some worrying news.
The financial crisis is really beginning to bite hard here and if things don't improve by September this'll mean big changes in my work. Big as in closing down, selling up and moving town - or even moving country! Of course that'll mean no more QS fakes from me for a good, long while. I don't say forever because I can't see what the future holds. Whatever does happen, I'll try and stay in touch with my QS buddies here."

Sadly, my business did fold and that explains my absence from this forum. It also means that I have no means of creating any more QS fakes to post here. Put simply - I'm ruined. :(
To satisfy my creditors and the bank I've had to sell up my business interests, my home and most of my belongings. So this means no more home computer and therefore no more QS fakery. :cry:

At least I had the foresight to save my work to an image-storage site and so all is not lost. Before everything went bad I managed to save a few images that haven't been seen by you folks. This message is therefore my last hurrah, at least in terms of QS fakery and QS backgrounds. I'll still be able to contribute, but on a text-only basis.

So, may I extend my warm thanks and affection to all of you who've supported and encouraged me along the way. I wish you all well and I'll look in here whenever I can. Here are three QS backgrounds, two unfinished fakes and (quite probably) my last QS fake ever. Please enjoy.

Best wishes,

Redjak6t4.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm

That's all folks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

geez, what horrible news

and i'm not talking about missing your work, as much of a fan as i am

i'm talking about your RL financial disaster
they say 'you can't keep a good man down'... i hope that's true, because if it is, you'll be back
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:57 pm

I concur... that's truly a rough blow, Redjak... :(

Still, I'm sure everyone here is pulling for you. I'm certain you'll bounce back. It is just a matter of time. :D

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am

Thanks for the kind words, you guys! :) I'll see you when I see you, whenever that is.

Bye,

Redjak6t4.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Gotta say I quite like "unfin2", even if it is unfinished.

I'm sorry to hear about your plight. I wish you the best of luck!

Return to “Manipulations”