Yenny in quicksand

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
pucipal

Yenny in quicksand

Postby pucipal » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 pm

In yesterday's Yenny comics, the last panel proved to be too tempting not to tweak it a little. Here is the 'improved' version. Kudos to Dave Alvarez who draws a very sexy Yenny.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kwaza

Re: Yenny in quicksand

Postby Kwaza » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 pm

So..... You didn't originally draw this? And you say you "Tweaked" the pic?
If that's the case then this pic belongs in the "Manipulations" forum not the drawing. :arrow:
The Drawing forum is for people who start with a blank sheet of paper or canvas, and draw from there. Anyone who digitally edits images that they didn't create belongs in the Manips/Fakes forum here. As for people who find interesting quicksandish images who didn't create said image themselfs, must put it into the "Nuggets" Forum.

Capiche? ;)
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 pm

It is petty cool, though... :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 pm

PM2K wrote:It is petty cool, though... :D

It's VERY COOL! I checked out the original drawing as well as other comic pages for Yenny Lopez... she's definitely SINKABLE! I hadn't seen this comic until now. It'd be nice if Mr. Alvarez ever decided to do an extended, slow, struggle-filled Quicksand Series with this gal... she's got the legs and looks for it! :D

Pucipal is quite the artist himself. He has some fine Quicksand Drawings that he posted some time back on another web site or two.

Thanks, Pucipal, for sharing this and introducing us to Yenny!

pucipal

Postby pucipal » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Kwaza wrote:So..... You didn't originally draw this? And you say you "Tweaked" the pic?
If that's the case then this pic belongs in the "Manipulations" forum not the drawing. :arrow:
The Drawing forum is for people who start with a blank sheet of paper or canvas, and draw from there. Anyone who digitally edits images that they didn't create belongs in the Manips/Fakes forum here. As for people who find interesting quicksandish images who didn't create said image themselfs, must put it into the "Nuggets" Forum.

Capiche? ;)

oops, sorry. :|

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

It looks great, Pucipal! Nice job in sinking Yenny in quicksand. Thanks again for sharing!

Return to “Manipulations”