Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
mudmanic2011

Re: New Forum, New Pics (Update 11/10)

Postby mudmanic2011 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:56 am

astoundingly good!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 pm

I found 162 a bit too disturbing for my taste... until I read the caption. Then I laughed my arse off.

Four marvellous images. :D (Well, three marvellous images, I find it hard to enjoy the fourth but it is awesome from a fakery point of view.)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 am

RonRico wrote:Boggy Man - It doesn't seem disembodied to me, but that doesn't mean you're wrong. We just see the hand differently. Sorry you didn't like it. :(

I am sorry for any misunderstanding, but I didn't say that I didn't like it. You did an excellent job on that! :D Bubbling mud pools do provide ideal places to strategically place victims, such that they coincide with the bubble rings! :twisted: The reason I found that the hand looked severed was because the bubble that touches where her wrist/arm begins is shaded such that it looks like/blends with part of the arm on the left side, and appears to have a wedgelike shadow under the right side, giving the appearance of a severed arm/hand.

Great job with your photos! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

RonRico

Postby RonRico » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks peeps. :D

Scarol - That girl is so good looking, all I tried to do is not screw up the pic. The fact that she is neck deep is just icing on the cake (for me). :)

PM2K and MudManic - It is amazing and astounding how just a few words can make me feel so good about posting. :D

Quagmire_uk - Sorry about the last one but I was feeling a little more devious than usual. I do like a little bondage, although I am not really a fan of that type of gag, normally. I just thought it made the situation seem even more dire. Thanks for telling me though, because I really like to hear what people like or don't like about my pics. :geek:

Boggy Man - Thanks for clearing that up. I guess when I read your comment, I interpreted it incorrectly. I'm happy to get constructive criticism about my stuff, but the way it was worded, it felt a little more like a dig than being helpful (again, my fault not yours). I appreciate you taking the time to clarify it for me and I am glad you enjoy the pics. :)

New stuff next week.

Peace,
RR
Trying to make fakes respectable... or at least respectable fakes.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 pm

RonRico wrote:Quagmire_uk - Sorry about the last one but I was feeling a little more devious than usual. I do like a little bondage, although I am not really a fan of that type of gag, normally. I just thought it made the situation seem even more dire. Thanks for telling me though, because I really like to hear what people like or don't like about my pics. :geek:

Well I'm not complaing, variety is the spice of life. And your caption for that image was hilarious.

RonRico

Re: New Forum, New Pics (Update 05/10)

Postby RonRico » Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 am

Sorry for the long delay. Real life has been kicking my ass for awhile, but things are slowly getting better. Thanks for all the responses to the last bunch. Here are some new ones.

Peace,
RR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trying to make fakes respectable... or at least respectable fakes.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri May 11, 2012 6:30 am

All excellent! :D Nice to see you back. :)

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Great pics! Awesome!
Work to live....or live to work...

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 am

Always loved your stuff, happy to see you've still got great skills. :)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:21 pm

loved them all, especially 164 :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”