Akio And The Deadly Mire!

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Akio And The Deadly Mire!

Postby PM2K » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 am

A grim ending to a fantastic image set... so I like it! :D

Excellent work, Muckman! Thanks for all of the time and effort you obviously put into this. It is appreciated!

muckman

Postby muckman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 am

Thanks Everyone!

muckman

Postby muckman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm

**** BUT WAIT ****
IT'S NOT OVER !!!!!

muckman

Postby muckman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm

SHE - WAKES - UP !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muckman

Postby muckman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm

NOW - -
In case your wondering what is going on, Akio is having some major life decisions to face. She is just not emotionally prepared to deal with them effectively. As Undergrain remarks in the story:

"--- finishing her university education, marrying her dear boyfriend, having children---"

Coming to odds with life change is something Akio does not do well with. Staying up all night during nights is not helping her. Neither is watching "Tarzan's Hidden Jungle" "Valley Of Mystery" and that pirated video of "The Dawns Are Quiet" was NOT a good thing either!

I suppose she will now go to a therapst to express her dream. Graduate shcool, boy friend, marriage, commitments; is it something she thought she could just stride across in life? One mistake in her life and she sinks? Does it all become quicksand to her? Trying to figure it all out and fixing it is a struggle she can't deal with, taking her down into more frustation and indecision!

Akio might look into dreamology it find out what quicksand means in ther thoughts.

Anyway - Its just a story. Thanks everone for you comments and appreciations. Special thanks to Undergrain for story texting the whole event. Please read it. Maybe I will make a slide show of it. There are a lot of pictures here, some of which was not shown, that I could put into animation.

Peace!!

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:32 am

didn't see that continued ending coming, very nice
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 am

whoa........................

didn't see that coming. I don't recall if my dreams include much in the way of tactile or olfactory sensation - though I do recall a dream about 30 years ago when I was eating some pizza - back when I hated the stuff - and expressing a dislike yet going back for more bites. I wonder just how much our dreams include all five senses? Vision, yes - sometimes blurred; Sound, yes - usually sounding a bit muted or tinny; but taste, smell and touch? Hmm.

I wonder if Akio has jogged past a marsh that looked like that?! She might want to give it a wide berth from now on!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 am

Whoa!! You finally got a grim ending in....and then a surprise! I admit, I am glad that she did submerge...I know you aren't a fan of grim endings, but way to appease both sides! Thanks!

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:25 am

Hmmm. What if waking up in bed is actually Akio's final-ever dream as her mind fades? Blightmere did say, "Sweet dreams, Akio." Which is the dream and which is reality?

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Great story muckman!
Work to live....or live to work...

Return to “Manipulations”