Cerberus' Re-posts - Previously posted photomanips (100 ish)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Nessie
Producer

Re: Cerberus' Re-posts - Previously posted photomanips (86 now)

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 am

cerberus wrote:The Devil looked at her smiled and said “Of course, yesterday we were recruiting you, today you are an employee.”

That may have been a joke but it's...so true.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 am

Boggy Man wrote:ranging from molten lava to containing corrosive acid or strong caustic base that burns/eats away your flesh as you sink, to containing carnivorous worms or maggots or other things that burrow into you and eat you from the inside out, or have ants, cockroaches, beetles or other biting things that crawl over the surface to eat you from the top down when you are stuck, yellowjackets or other hornets stinging you all over while you are stuck, perhaps something larger beneath the surface that starts chewing on you, tearing away at your flesh and/or crunching on your bones from the bottom up as you sink, or just insert any other possible sinking nightmare here! :shock: :twisted:

EEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEWIE! YUCKIE! PHEEEEEW!

Okay, there IS quicksand in Hell.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:58 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:They'd suck down people who aren't turned on by it, but if we tried to have a sinking experience, it just wouldn't work the way we want.

I'm reminded of an old TV show I saw when I was a kid where they had the same room in Heaven that they had in Hell.

I guess...if ya think about it DEEPLY...not that many people do think that my idea of fun, which is crawling all over a bog filled with deep mud-holes, is heavenly at all.

They're wrong, of course.

Nessie

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Gosh, a lot of activity this week. The “devil woman” picture never created this much interest first time round. Feels like this little corner of the forum has had a bit of a party. Interesting debate about the quicksand in hell, my guess is that it would look great but when you stepped in it would be like that B Movie quicksand, all water with a bit cork floating on the top and there would be leeches, lots and lots of leeches, and lawyers (well, same thing really, 'cept leeches tend to leave you some blood), and accountants, and insurance salesmen, and when you got out all your clothes would have vanished, and then a group of Japanese tourists with cameras would appear, and …..

Um, do any of you know a good psychiatrist?

Anyway, nice to see a bit of debate here, thanks to all that contributed.

Nessie wrote:
cerberus wrote:The Devil looked at her smiled and said “Of course, yesterday we were recruiting you, today you are an employee.”

That may have been a joke but it's...so true.

Nessie

You aren't kidding! I've noticed a significant shift towards bullying and intimidation in the management style where I work. Add this to the lack of communication and you get a variation on the traditional mushroom management that I like to call “mushroom flambé management”. You are still kept in the dark and fed bulls**t, but periodically you get roasted as well.

OK, enough rambling, on with the show. Bit of a change of plan, I've pillaged my shush pile and found some that weren't quite as “slushy” as the rest, so maybe I can keep this going a couple of weeks longer. Some of these are older than the rest and aren't quite as “finished”. Still I think they work for the most part.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

jack c

Re: Cerberus' Re-posts - Previously posted photomanips (90 now)

Postby jack c » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:21 am

All good as usual. No. 2 is really a classic.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

that 3rd one is so cute... she thinks she's going to be able to keep her skirt clean... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:48 am

Excellent as always. I really liked the second one... the classic quicksand pose. :D

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Saturday again, couldn't post last night, had to defrost the fridge (a lame excuse if ever i head one). Thanks to Jack, Max and PM2K fro thieir posts. The second one was an early one, it was one of those where you think "that looks good, I've got it cracked" then find you can't reproduce it for ages and finally realise it was a fluke. In the third one the disturbed trail into the "swamp" is mine, I walked in, retraced my steps out then photographed the result. Yep, that was a deliberate attempt to get a picture I could use as a background (well, you can't do everything in photoshop, or at least I can't). Anyway, on to this weeks set: these are all early ones and, consequently, not that sophisticated technically; but the girls look nice. Oh, ... and they feature another set of my footprints.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Cerberus' Re-posts - Previously posted photomanips (94 now)

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Nice! :D

Scarol

Re: Cerberus' Re-posts - Previously posted photomanips (94 now)

Postby Scarol » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 am

Awesome nice fakery!
Work to live....or live to work...

Return to “Manipulations”