Damsel in Distress Fan Art

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
QSFan

Re: Damsel in Distress Fan Art

Postby QSFan » Thu May 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Originals removed by request.
Last edited by QSFan on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Original post deleted by request.
Last edited by QSFan on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Not a bad attempt
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:25 am

Last edited by QSFan on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:09 am

I like these ones better they look a bit more natural
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 pm

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Post deleted by request.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:12 am

QSFan wrote:This is a series of photomanipulations from MPV's "Curious" where Annabelle Genovisi is grabbed by vines and pulled into the mire. She struggles mightily, but will she escape?

Enjoy! ;)

Very nice. These came out great. Love the concept of monstrous vines emerging from the mud, entangling a woman, and slowly pull her in struggling and writhing into the dark depths below. Great selections of poses and facial expressions as Annabelle struggles and strains to break free of the vines' grip as they drag further into the muddy trap... these poses add realism to the overall feel of the action. And, Annabelle has a wonderfully sexy and athletic physique to portray struggling mightily.

"Annabelle1a" is my favorite... love the strained look in her face as she fights with all her might to pull her strong legs free of the mud... love the idea that her legs are both stuck in the sticky suction of the mud as well as ensnared by the vines far below the surface. You can almost hear her grunting in frustration, "...NNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" "Annabelle1c" is my next favorite... she's pulled even deeper into the mud and she gives one final HEAVE to pull free, but to no avail as the vines quickly reel her back in.

Thanks for sharing!

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Images removed by request.
Last edited by QSFan on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:58 am

These are most impressive. As noted before, I love the concept of monstrous vines emerging from the mud, ensnaring a woman, and slowly pull her into the mire. I particularly like that you selected images of Alexis in her sexy, skimpy attire as the vines entangle her. The second image reminds me of a scene from the old TV series, "Space Rangers," where vines emerge and fasten around Jojo Thorsen before trying to pull into the ground.

Thank you for at least showing a little bit of "leg sinking" in the third frame as her right calf is pulled into the mud by the vine. The way you set this up, it looks as if she's lunging forward, straining to lift her stuck right leg free as the vines slowly pull her into the mud. The last two frames are the best... such a wonderful depth with her arms stuck and pinned by her sides. Love the strained look in her face and eyes as she grits her teeth and PULLS at her trapped arms with all her might, struggling to free her arms as the vines pull her deeper and deeper into the swamp. Love that gradual change in depth from the fourth to the fifth image.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Manipulations”