Exploring the Terra not-so Firma and loving it!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
kwiksand1

Re: Exploring the Terra not-so Firma and loving it!

Postby kwiksand1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:09 am

This is the final video clip from that epic outing. This video ended just as the long awaited and very pent-up release was realized! Between the near hour of stimulation and the fast rhythm I got into at the end, the finale for me was tremendous and intense! Afterwards, I truly had to struggle to get myself out and back on solid ground as I was so physically spent.

I hope you all enjoy watching these videos and that some of you find some level of satisfaction with them for yourselves. I had a great time making these videos and hope to get back out at least 1 or 2 more times this sinking season. I will be trying to convince my beautiful wife to accompany me on one of the sinks, in hopes that I will be able to live out the fantasy of sinking while she watches and has me worship her sweaty feet as I struggle in the quicksand.

Until then, "Help me! I'm in quicksand!"

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/b5bftxu7 ... 551-1-.MOV

stephie08901

Postby stephie08901 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:52 pm

These clips are very inciting!! Would LOVE to see longer vids of you sinking in the mud!! AND, why not turn the camera so that it is straight up? OR edit the video to turn it around? Would LOVE to see that release you talk about in the newest clip!!
MORE, MORE,MORE
Naked and muddy Sissy Stephie
Naked & muddy Sissy Stephie

DeepSink

Postby DeepSink » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:47 pm

I really like your sinking videos. They remind me a lot of my own adventures. Would like to actually see the action, though --camera on you as well as the heaving, pulsating, sucking mud. :mrgreen:

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:38 am

Going to try to make it out one last time for the season this weekend. If the weather holds and my health doesn't fail me (damn elbow!), I will be trying to get one more glorious sink in before the cold sets in.

Been a great season for me, and I appreciate your support!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Really hope u will let us see more of the sink than a gripe hand, feel free to wear a mask or the like to obscure your face if u so wish - as u know we would all love to watch you go down :)

Return to “Home Movies”