Exploring the Terra not-so Firma and loving it!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
kwiksand1

Exploring the Terra not-so Firma and loving it!

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:59 am

This is a preview of the type of ooze is just below a few inches of water... and a preview of what I was about to paddle out to in order to jump in!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/7kebfz58 ... 554-1-.MOV

gamwam

Re: Exploring the Terra not-so Firma and loving it!

Postby gamwam » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 pm

looks great,. hope we get to see the sink :)

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 pm

This is the first part of the sink, just a few moments after getting to the desired location, removing the flip flops and other attire.....I scrooched myself to the edge of the kayak and"stepped" into the quicksand. It immediately started to bubble and make slurping sounds that got me excited!

The quicksand easily yielded to my weight, and I sank past my waist in seconds without effort.

This is the start of an exhausting and (literally) breath-taking 60 minutes in the quicksand.
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/35frpi1daxdttik

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Looks like great stuff! It's a shame you couldn't get some sort of distance shot by proping your camera up on your kayak and filming yourself from a distance so we could actually see you sink as supposed to only seeing a groping hand, be good to actually watch you go down in the goop - thanks for the submission

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:00 am

Very fab here, wonder if you've got some more footage, definitely appreciate you sharing! :D Keep up the great hunts ;)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 am

That is quite some nice stuff there. I love how it undulates in a very gelatinous manner! :D If I was there, I would have swim goggles (to keep the mud out of my eyes) and a breathing tube, and go all the way under, loving the feel of the sticky goo totally swallowing and surrounding my body!

BTW, for those watching the video, for VLC:

Mac users:
Under the "Window" menu, select "Video Effects..." to bring up the "Video Effects" window. Then, select "Geometry", click on the "tick box" beside "Transform", and make certain that "Rotate by 90 degrees" is selected. Then, enjoy the video in its correct orientation. 8-)

PC users:
Under the "Tools" menu, select "Effects and Filters" to bring up the "Adjustments and Effects" window. Then, select the "Video Effects" tab, and make certain the "Basic" tab is also selected. Click on the "tick box" beside "Transform", and make certain that "Rotate by 90 degrees" is selected. Then, enjoy the video in its correct orientation. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback and comments! I have really enjoyed being able to get out and spend the time doing this. Glad to see some on the board are enjoying the videos.

As for propping the camera up and shooting the sink from the point of view that I could be recognized, I unfortunately can't do it. I can't risk being identified as it would have negative impact on my personal and professional life. The only person who knows what I am up to out there (aside from you all on this forum) is my amazing wife... and she is ok with my self indulgence, so long as I don't ask her to jump into it! Still trying to convince her to come out with me one day to watch me and play along by "rescuing" me with her outstretched feet from the kayak....

So for the time being, it will all be anonymous videos, undulating mire, groping hands, etc.

I have another couple of videos I will link to later this weekend, also from last Sunday's epic outing.

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Another round in the sucking mire... I struggle to get out and at the same time, the physical pleasure of being engulfed in silky, smooth quicksand has me right on the edge...
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/kexz84lq ... 549-1-.MOV

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 pm

very near the edge I think-& no wonder

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm

It looks like great stuff to sink in, such a shame we can't actually see you sink and struggle "boggyman" style :( if your worried about your identity couldn't you just "blur" your face or wear some sort of mask?

Return to “Home Movies”