A little mud jumpin' (male)...

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
mudxdresser

A little mud jumpin' (male)...

Postby mudxdresser » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 am

It's a bird, it's a plane, no!, it's...Mudman!...an' he wore his black short shorts!...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Re: A little mud jumpin' (male)...

Postby Nessie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 am

This was pretty good last time I saw it (you put it on Deep Sinking)...nice body, gloriously splashy leap, and mud to die for, all slow-motioned so we don't miss a thing...although between then and now, I've come to realize that one thing about the clip is puzzling.

I understand why Mudman has mud on the soles of his feet. But how come he's already got mud on his head?

The rest of him is so very clean that if not for that, I'd figure that this was the moment that his skin was christened with mud (on this day, that is).

Nessie

Cayolynne Meier
Location: Wallowing in a nice, thick, creamy pit of clay near you...

Postby Cayolynne Meier » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

I remember this clip from Deep Sinking too. Does seem a little odd...mud on your feet and head only. How did that happen mudxdresser? Guess I was too busy watching your awesome ass and bod before to even notice!

~Cayo

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 pm

maybe he did a partial dive first!

im all for seeing that,.. how bout a dive video mudxdresser? :)

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 am

Thank you for for your kynd attentions!...you flatter me!...hee hee!...I put that mud on my head...just to see who'd notice!...

Oh no... my nose...among other things!...is growing...best 'fess up...it goes like this...

There is a whole video before that clip...and...I was in a full length rubber dress...including my head...except...well...come on!...you know how it is!...I just HAD to slop some mud up under my rubber head mask when I came!...however...well what'da know...when I took all that rubber off...only my head was all that muddy...the rest was just sort of watery...so...ever ready for a second...or third...or fourth time around...uh...you know...I put on a minimalist second outfit especially designed to be pulled up...er...shall we just say...tight...and was so eager to come again...well...let's just say...there isn't really a lot to the rest of that segment of the video except a whole lot of creamy goodness inside and outside those black little spandex tights!...

Cayolynne Meier
Location: Wallowing in a nice, thick, creamy pit of clay near you...

Postby Cayolynne Meier » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:59 am

Gawd...you make me HOT and WET!!!

Sure hope you'll give us the pleasure of seeing the before and after segments of this video too!

~Cayo

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 am

mudxdresser wrote:There is a whole video before that clip...and...I was in a full length rubber dress...

Hey, I'd have admired you under your own identity sooner if you'd admitted in the initial post that the clip was of you. I mean, I knew that of course, and I knew it the last time you posted it too, but you didn't say it out loud on your initial post either time.

When you tell people that the clip features Mudman, I just go along with it, because I figure that's what you want folks to believe.

Okay, NOW we know it's of you.

.including my head...except...well...come on!...you know how it is!...I just HAD to slop some mud up under my rubber head mask when I came!...however...well what'da know...when I took all that rubber off...only my head was all that muddy...the rest was just sort of watery

Holy muddy clayola, the rubber dress kept your skin THAT spotlessly clean?

(wheels are turning in Nessie's head)

What an awesome piece of clothing! This could have some practical applications for cool-weather mudding. Are these rubber dresses expensive? Do you think it'd be acceptable wear on a hiking trail? Hey, even if a dress is full-length, it has a skirt, not legs. So why weren't your legs muddy?

By the way, you do have a very well-formed butt, and a shapely back...and you make a good splash too but man, you don't go down as far in that clip as one'd think from the height you drop -- them claypits sure are thick, ain't they!

Nessie

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 am

Alas...rubber and mudpit don't really mix all that well...at best you get a couple of times before the rubber comes all apart...and...it ain't cheap...and...while my rubber phase was fun...I do just fine now and have even more fun in thin cotton...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 am

mudxdresser wrote:Alas...rubber and mudpit don't really mix all that well...at best you get a couple of times before the rubber comes all apart...and...it ain't cheap...and...while my rubber phase was fun...I do just fine now and have even more fun in thin cotton...

It comes apart???

Dang. I'm on my second year of the green neoprene stockingfoot waders from the thrift store. I spent a whole four dollars on 'em, and they still haven't sprung a leak, what a deal! But a shiny black rubber dress would look SO much nicer on me.

I do agree with you that cotton is the best fabric for clay. It's got a fine slogging-over-the-skin action and feel to it, plus if the mud isn't as warm as you'd like, it's insulating.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”