2016 Test Hike

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
jungleQSman

Re: 2016 Test Hike

Postby jungleQSman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:34 am

Any more Test Hikes... or maybe a full on naked male sink.. no test

alan442

Postby alan442 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 am

jungleQSman wrote:Any more Test Hikes... or maybe a full on naked male sink.. no test

Thanks for your interest. Scheduling issues have prevented me from doing any more hikes so far this summer. However, I may have a small window of opportunity about a week from now to get back to this site or explore for other bogs. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out, including getting my favorite photographer/sinking partner/clean-up assistant - my beautiful Mud Mermaid - to come along for the adventure. She and I have talked about costumes and scenarios mentioned in this thread as well as some of our own ideas so we'll see what we can do (if anything). My latest idea has both her and I nude and sinking together, so hopefully there will be something of interest there for everyone (especially me!). But, what exactly do you mean by "full on naked male sink"? I was nude in this 2016 Test vid, but I'm guessing you want to see more "naughty bits"?

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 am

alan442 wrote:
jungleQSman wrote:Any more Test Hikes... or maybe a full on naked male sink.. no test

Thanks for your interest. Scheduling issues have prevented me from doing any more hikes so far this summer. However, I may have a small window of opportunity about a week from now to get back to this site or explore for other bogs. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out, including getting my favorite photographer/sinking partner/clean-up assistant - my beautiful Mud Mermaid - to come along for the adventure. She and I have talked about costumes and scenarios mentioned in this thread as well as some of our own ideas so we'll see what we can do (if anything). My latest idea has both her and I nude and sinking together, so hopefully there will be something of interest there for everyone (especially me!). But, what exactly do you mean by "full on naked male sink"? I was nude in this 2016 Test vid, but I'm guessing you want to see more "naughty bits"?

yah i guess I mean more naughty bits.....

sound like yo have some fun ideas though out already...

Return to “Home Movies”