My First Video

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
dhorse666

Re: My First Video

Postby dhorse666 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:43 am

Well guys looks like people have been looking lots here just not so many comments.

I'm thinking of going full on with this too. Lots of vids and setting up a full video site. Any positive comments on this would be welcome.

Also looking for any females in the area that would be willing to jump in so to speak.

If not I can do lots of male only vids too. However I have come across many items of female clothing at my favourite mud spots on many an occasion.
So I wonder if theres any lurkers on here from my area that may speak up..............

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:49 am

dhorse666 wrote:Well guys looks like people have been looking lots here just not so many comments.

I'm thinking of going full on with this too. Lots of vids and setting up a full video site. Any positive comments on this would be welcome.

Also looking for any females in the area that would be willing to jump in so to speak.

If not I can do lots of male only vids too. However I have come across many items of female clothing at my favourite mud spots on many an occasion.
So I wonder if theres any lurkers on here from my area that may speak up..............

Lots of male vids please!!! sounds like a fun idea!

clewrslr

Postby clewrslr » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 am

Agree with jungle dude -- male videos please with struggling ect... the vast majority of sites on the net are geared to females, we need to add something like mudlover dot com to the fray - trust me if I had the time and ability I would get something going like that for the lovers of guys in peril and struggling to get to freedom and escape the clutches of the mire. Again my two cents -- hope to see more of you soon maybe struggling and sliding back or falling into the pit from which your trying to escape -- add a bit of drama to it! :D

chiguyqs1

Postby chiguyqs1 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:55 pm

I also agree, I'm all about the male sinking videos. I really think it's what's lacking here on the net in general. We need more videos of guys struggling and sinking, why let the ladies have all the fun? :D

Return to “Home Movies”