Hello from Rob (male)...

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
mudxdresser

Hello from Rob (male)...

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 am

Somehow...it just seems like Rob ought to be here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Hello from Rob (male)...

Postby Nessie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 am

Hello, Rob!

What a nice mudpit you are enjoying. I do believe strongly that after the shoots, the crew should partake. I hope you were in there longer than that clip shows and that it was good for you.

It's been about nine years now since you left us. I got online, found Quicksandland, and not long after that I bumped into a web-page that was put up as a tribute to you...the first time I ever read your name, and you were already gone.

Looks like you're on old-fashioned videotape there. Were you here late enough to even get into making DVDs? These days we have hi-definition video, and the Net is so fast that we can skip the post office, buy downloads and burn our own.

I can see you well enough, though. I hope there are mudpits in the afterlife, and that they are all like that one.

Nessie

efs1845

Postby efs1845 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm

hello just watched your vid and just want to say ilove all of them it looks like fun

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:43 am

Just to clarify...this is the video that the late Rob Blaine wished to have released to those like him...but only after he was gone as the fact that he actually did mud himself solo was a closely held secret known personally to only a few...

Cayolynne Meier
Location: Wallowing in a nice, thick, creamy pit of clay near you...

Postby Cayolynne Meier » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 am

Thank you for sharing this video with us.

~Cayo

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:35 am

mudxdresser wrote:...but only after he was gone as the fact that he actually did mud himself solo was a closely held secret known personally to only a few...

That is unfortunate and sad. The clip is not even explicit. The secret that it gives away is nothing more than that he got into the mudpit.

That mudpit rocks! Sure, I'd want to keep it a secret...if I FAILED to get into it.

Attitudes have changed noticeably since I first got online (which was the year he died, actually). I've noticed that the new generation of mud guys have very little embarrassment about their activities at all. One can only speculate on whether Rob would have benefited from this if he'd lived longer.

Nessie

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

mudxdresser wrote:Somehow...it just seems like Rob ought to be here...

Hi!
Cool vid! :D Thanks.
That area is fantastic.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

I knew Rob,slightly,when he came to UK to film at a messy fest in Tenby I think After wards he was always kind & helpful to me in spite of my small finances even filming an idea I sent him A sad loss & too early

Return to “Home Movies”