CleverDerpy Theaters- All the classic CD videos in one place! (Mixed, NSFW, Furry)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
CleverDerpy

CleverDerpy Theaters- All the classic CD videos in one place! (Mixed, NSFW, Furry)

Postby CleverDerpy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:26 am

Edit: All Non-Active links removed for now, will be replaced with live ones later. All links that are active are Bold!

Hiya, This is my master video topic where i show all kinds of videos i made in one place, some are mud, QS, and misc. Sinking substances, others are unique and will be tagged so you can tell the difference.

Note: All characters in these videos are over 18 years of age, videos with smaller characters are stylized to look small, have cutesy features, are all legal age to be these videos, thank you for your understanding and enjoy the films~

Showing #1: Chibi CleverYuki in Slime (QS, Slime, NSFW)
CleverYuki-Slime-Promo.png

CleverDinky Slime.mp4

Showing #2: Mud Sink Zebra (QS, Mud, NSFW)
(Unavailable, Returning soon!)
Showing #3: Yuki Tar Stuck (QS, Tar, NSFW)
Showing #4: Yuki QS Dip (QS, Quicksand, NSFW)
Showing #5: Western Sinkdown (QS, Vintage, Sand, NSFW, Bondage)
Showing #6: Fluttermud (QS, Mud, NSFW, Bondage)
Showing #7: Like like Likes! (Vore, Strange, NSFW)
Showing #8: Yuki's Buoyancy (Test, NSFW, Mud)
Getting Muddy Neo Redux Artwork 4K_00001.jpg

Getting Muddy Neo Redux Comic.mp4

Hope you enjoy~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CleverDerpy on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

YoloBryanFel

Re: CleverDerpy Theaters- All the classic CD videos in one place! (Mixed, NSFW, Furry)

Postby YoloBryanFel » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Aw! What happened here? They're all not available :cry:

BogDog

Re: CleverDerpy Theaters- All the classic CD videos in one place! (Mixed, NSFW, Furry)

Postby BogDog » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:41 pm

I think they were moved to a pay-to-view site. This thread can be deleted.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

CleverDerpy

Postby CleverDerpy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:11 am

I will have to tell you what's going on with this thread, it's been too long and I've been frankly too quiet...
I am (and have been) suffering a long depression from many events and "head-buttings" from others here and abroad on the QS community, much of it is self-inflicted...
I am putting a stop to my hiatus and will resume making quicksand stuff, from New Artwork, to new clips and videos, but... Maybe it's fair to tell you the whole story first.
I am not well liked here, I understand why, I have upset a lot of people here, many of which I cannot fathom those people forgiving me even a few years later.
It all broke down for me back about 2-3 years ago, and came to a crashing halt in about Late 2019... when I upset a large number of people on a Discord Group. (A few of you here might remember this) when having a poorly timed um, for a lack of a better term, tantrum, over one particular member. I was banned from that group, I continued to make mistakes and was exiled in a way from much of the Quicksand community shortly after.
I am very late with this response, as i said it's been a few years... But better late than never I guess. I admit much of it was my fault, and I honestly kept digging myself a deeper hole at the time, I sunk into a deep depression after being exiled from these places for a long time.
A recent series of events in late 2019 have put much of my projects on Hiatus when it finally reached a pinnacle for me, an epiphany... I screwed over a lot of people, many, many times, it took me almost 2 years to reach this conclusion, and it was oh so obvious. I don't think what I did was right, and i regret every poor decision I made to this date regarding it.
I will tell you i think I learned from it, but the damage was done, it was and probably still is too late to change the hearts and minds of people who I want to hear it, if nothing else. I guess this apology is more so for myself in a way, but I need to accept my fate with how I handled myself, learn to forgive and forget, and move on.
Also, Dropbox has deleted many of my original videos on the web platform, so I cannot post them via Link like that anymore. (I may have to use DA's Stash in the future.)
BogDog wrote:I think they were moved to a pay-to-view site. This thread can be deleted.

I did not move all of my videos to a new paysite either, only specific ones, many are still available for free, and without strings attached. Please desist telling people this thread should be locked for that reason, thank you.
I will continue to voice my concern with how this whole thing was handled in another topic at a later point in time, when I feel I am ready to truly forgive myself. But for now, I will post a new 4 second animation I am working on for fun, and as of today, I will accept requests for free, you may find more info in a future topic in the Request thread I will develop after the time of writing this.

Please accept my humblest apology, and enjoy the animation:
Getting Muddy Neo Redux Comic.mp4

And as a bonus, a 4K Teaser image to accompany it:
Getting Muddy Neo Redux Artwork 4K_00001.jpg

Thank you all for your time,
~CleverDerpy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 am

CleverDerpy wrote:
BogDog wrote:I think they were moved to a pay-to-view site. This thread can be deleted.

I did not move all of my videos to a new paysite either, only specific ones, many are still available for free, and without strings attached. Please desist telling people this thread should be locked for that reason, thank you.

You were gone for a very long time, your images were deleted, and nobody had any idea where you went or if you'd return.

No offense intended. Welcome back.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Home Movies”