Toying with my quicksand pit...

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
amandacd01

Toying with my quicksand pit...

Postby amandacd01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:57 am

No sinking, but at the time, it was a lot of fun to sink into that amazing glop. Seven feet of quicksand that, if you wanted it to do so, it would swallow you whole. Each sudden move would take you lower and lower into its grip. ❤️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ZaUnZOOb0

Chimerix

Re: Toying with my quicksand pit...

Postby Chimerix » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 am

Nice pit, and nice legs!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:49 pm

nice pit and beautiful legs.
I'd really like to see you sinking in this pit :twisted:
Your sinking describtion sounds awesome.

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:27 pm

amandacd01 wrote:No sinking, but at the time, it was a lot of fun to sink into that amazing glop. Seven feet of quicksand that, if you wanted it to do so, it would swallow you whole. Each sudden move would take you lower and lower into its grip. ❤️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ZaUnZOOb0

I see from your profile that you are into crossdressing.

It takes a lot of manly strength to build a pit like that.

amandacd01

Postby amandacd01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:21 pm

It takes a lot of determination to build a pit like that...lol...and some stupidity...and devotion to a fetish. I probably worked on it over two years. The hole was initially about three feet wide, and filled with sand. Then the second year, I removed the sand, enlarged the width by about another foot, took it down to seven feet, did some plumbing work in the sides and bottom (has a filter and drain so that I can pump the water out via sump pump...and can pump water or air in through the bottom, too), and the sides were cased in concrete. If someone wants to dig a pit like this, it can be done, BUT it would not be suggested done if you live in an are with sandy / sandy loam soil. In lose soil conditions, collapse is not only possible but highly likely. I dug through lose topsoil for about a foot, but the next 6 feet were like digging through concrete (hard-packed red clay and chert / chert-rock). I am a hetero-CD, have played dress up since I was a kid, but don't do it a lot anymore. I just keep the personae...I don't go out, skipping around town in drag...just not me, but it is another fetish that I do enjoy. :)

sandymandy

Postby sandymandy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Ooh looks so inviting! Love the legs but how about wearing some nice strappy high heels to go with the tights? It's always a great feeling when your toes dip into the soft earth!

amandacd01

Postby amandacd01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 pm

sandymandy wrote:Ooh looks so inviting! Love the legs but how about wearing some nice strappy high heels to go with the tights? It's always a great feeling when your toes dip into the soft earth!

I might try that sometime...I will be wearing shoes that are kind of worn, though...I don't want to ruin a nice pair, even if they were given to me. :lol:

maria

Postby maria » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:02 am

Nice legs in hose. Sink soon for us!

maria

Postby maria » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:50 am

Will you be sinking again soon in pantyhose?

silkleotard

Postby silkleotard » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:11 am

That looks like a wonderful effort, stepping into quicksand with nice
Tights and having both sensations pulling at you is fantastic - we would love to see
More efforts please post more of your sinking efforts - can you turn on your pm feature I'm sure looks like you know how to sink in proper settings

Return to “Home Movies”