Mud Fucking (F/M, IRL SEX, NSFW)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
murphywao

Re: Mud Fucking (F/M, IRL SEX, NSFW)

Postby murphywao » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 am

For your information, some one posted this on the UMD yesterday!

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Thought you might need to know, YouTube have just removed the vid "due to nudity and sexual content". Spoilsports!
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm

youtube ruining our fun by deleting ur video :(.

WesternSoupyMud

Postby WesternSoupyMud » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 am

*shakes fist* YouTube!

Please can you have a word with your friend and get him to re-upload it if possible? Or if you've still got a copy yourself, maybe pop it back online for us rabid fans of yours? Thanks.

EDIT: 24th October 2017 - disregard above. The video is available elsewhere if searching for "sora & wheezy mud piggies" - some very NSFW sites, so please be careful.

ImpracticalFetish

Postby ImpracticalFetish » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:How the HELL did you keep the mud out of your various orifices? And if you didn't, how the HELL did you get it out afterwards? And what precautions did you take against all those infections? And I don't just mean STIs (though I guess you two know each other well enough not to worry about those).

This.
This is one of my biggest concerns regarding sexual activity with mud. A possible solution would be to design a swimsuit type of boxers/underpants with a seal that you can "dock" to another person's "orifice".

Or maybe really sticky oil that will simply make the mud slip off. Like using fluid tension and hydrofobic principles to avoid mud in private areas.

Or a two person suit, that is bonded abit like siamese twins, if one picture they being bonded in the private areas. I'm picturing two people in the suit jumping in to deep mud and doing their business. Then they can if in need, unbind the suit with eachother for security measures or easier movement.

Just thoughts and ideas ;)

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

ImpracticalFetish wrote:
Tim Kelly wrote:How the HELL did you keep the mud out of your various orifices? And if you didn't, how the HELL did you get it out afterwards? And what precautions did you take against all those infections? And I don't just mean STIs (though I guess you two know each other well enough not to worry about those).

This.
This is one of my biggest concerns regarding sexual activity with mud. A possible solution would be to design a swimsuit type of boxers/underpants with a seal that you can "dock" to another person's "orifice".

Or maybe really sticky oil that will simply make the mud slip off. Like using fluid tension and hydrofobic principles to avoid mud in private areas.

Or a two person suit, that is bonded abit like siamese twins, if one picture they being bonded in the private areas. I'm picturing two people in the suit jumping in to deep mud and doing their business. Then they can if in need, unbind the suit with eachother for security measures or easier movement.

Or.....if they still make them.........
FEMIDOM!
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

mitch111de

Postby mitch111de » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Damn I missed it. Is it still available somewhere ???

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 pm

ImpracticalFetish wrote:

This.

I remember seeing something like this before--they were called "adoration pants," and they were literally a latex hood that's connected to the crotch of a pair of latex underwear, pants or leggings to form one piece for some oral fun for a partner. I think that would be one possible solution for this situation.

No idea where you'd find a pair, though.

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:41 pm

mitch111de wrote:Damn I missed it. Is it still available somewhere ???

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 am

Hey, could you reupload it, and this time, even though it's private, mark it as mature so that it doesn't get taken down? I would love to see this.

Return to “Home Movies”