[SFM][NSFW] Blood Elf Sinks in Quicksand

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
DJlurker

Re: [SFM][NSFW] Blood Elf Sinks in Quicksand

Postby DJlurker » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Very nice job! Please do more of these! :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 pm

BisraSetesh wrote:You have all been very kind.

I have posted a new video, rather more SFW. I hope others will enjoy!

Very nice. The shading work you did on her adds a nice roundness to the curves of her physique, especially her legs came out nice. And, I like how she is wearing a shirt with her bikini briefs... I've always found extra clothing on a woman (such as a t-shirt or polo shirt) who's wearing bikini briefs or a one-piece swimsuit to be very sexy, especially if she's stuck and sinking in quicksand or mud.

The video is beautifully done. Love the changes in her facial expression, and I like that she doesn't panic or scream. You can also read her lips... seems like she's telling someone to stay back. Also, the jiggling of her breasts and the swaying of her hips as she lifts and pulls at her stuck legs and arms are wonderful touches to this piece.

Thanks for sharing!

BisraSetesh

Postby BisraSetesh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 am

Oh, you're both going to make me blush. And ramble a little.

I always felt that struggling is at the heart of a good sink - especially during the victim's final moments. 'Tis difficult to animate such details, but I do my best!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:25 am

Could you potentially have a pleasurable sink?

BisraSetesh

Postby BisraSetesh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you potentially have a pleasurable sink?

I actually began work on one of those even before my latest project, but sadly I bit off far more than I could chew and wound up losing motivation - particularly when some model difficulties emerged. I have been considering doing something like that for my next project. Time will tell - inspiration strikes in unusual ways.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 pm

BisraSetesh wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you potentially have a pleasurable sink?

I actually began work on one of those even before my latest project, but sadly I bit off far more than I could chew and wound up losing motivation - particularly when some model difficulties emerged. I have been considering doing something like that for my next project. Time will tell - inspiration strikes in unusual ways.

That's a shame. I love quicksand, yes, but I love it even more when the girl actually loves it.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 am

I really enjoyed how the sound got muffled when her ears went under, that was a nice touch!

Return to “Home Movies”