Tied to the Post - Part 2 up - 2/27/18 - on page 2 of the thread

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Fred588
Producer

Re: Tied to the Post - Part 2 up - 2/27/18 - on page 2 of the thread

Postby Fred588 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:57 pm

I was able, last night, to re-download all four of the "tied to the post" files. The two originals are still not quite smooth on my system but I must point out that the computer I use for the internet is a very low-cost Lenovo with a relatively basic display driver. I am sure if I tried viewing these on any of my editing machines, which are kept isolated from the internet, they would play just fine.

One feature I found especially well done was having the background a bit out of sharp - a point often missed when making fakes and composites.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Tied to the Post - Part 2 up - 2/27/18

Postby PM2K » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Part 2 of her dire predicament. More to come when it's ready. Enjoy! :)

Awesome stuff! :D

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 pm

I agree with everyone else - excellent work. I envisioned a slippery metal pole, just to make the sink go smoothly.

As for a live rendition of this - I can see some challenged, but it could be done.

Mike
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Thanks for commenting guys! I'm glad you liked it. :D

MichaelL_Photo wrote:I envisioned a slippery metal pole, just to make the sink go smoothly.
As for a live rendition of this - I can see some challenged, but it could be done.

When I was originally writing the short story for this to turn into a picture story, I had envisioned the pole as being part of an old pier that had long since collapsed and washed away except for this last pole which was covered in algae and slime and pretty slippery already. However, the story never got finished so I just decided to turn it into this little series of animations.
As for a live version, I could imagine either a metal pole or a wooden one, but I'm guessing either would probably need to be greased somehow. And there would probably need to be some sort of release mechanism that would hold the damsel up and keep her from sinking until the villain was ready to push the button. (That was going to be part of my plot, too. lol)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:04 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Thanks for commenting guys! I'm glad you liked it. :D

MichaelL_Photo wrote:I envisioned a slippery metal pole, just to make the sink go smoothly.

When I was originally writing the short story for this to turn into a picture story, I had envisioned the pole as being part of an old pier that had long since collapsed and washed away except for this last pole which was covered in algae and slime and pretty slippery already. However, the story never got finished so I just decided to turn it into this little series of animations.
As for a live version, I could imagine either a metal pole or a wooden one, but I'm guessing either would probably need to be greased somehow. And there would probably need to be some sort of release mechanism that would hold the damsel up and keep her from sinking until the villain was ready to push the button. (That was going to be part of my plot, too. lol)

I can envisoin the following variations.

1) slippery pole down which the damsel slips.

2) fixed pole that moves straight downward, as though pulled by a mechanism with damsel tied to it.

3) Pole embedded but not fixed. Moves side to side and/or downward with damsel fixed.

4) Pole embedded but not fixed. Moves side to side as damsel slips.

5) Fixed pole from which damsel gets free but to no avail.

6) Slippery pole that is pulled upward once damsel is hopelessly stuck.

From a video production point of view I expect #3 or #4 would be the most practical.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Fred588 wrote:I can envisoin the following variations.

2) fixed pole that moves straight downward, as though pulled by a mechanism with damsel tied to it.

3) Pole embedded but not fixed. Moves side to side and/or downward with damsel fixed.

From a video production point of view I expect #3 or #4 would be the most practical.

I like suggestions #1 and #4 the best. Theoretically, the pole wouldn't even need to be that slippery. In the story and the animations I had her wrists bound tightly, individually, but not together. And not tightly to the pole. There was just enough slack deliberately left between them that she could struggle as much as she wanted but she'd never be able to break free or get her hands around in front of her. So essentially, she'd be free-sinking just like in any other qs situation, just unable to use her hands to escape or move away from the pole.

And there's still the question of how to keep her from sinking until the villain desires it.
I may as well give away the story plot I originally had because I'm not sure I'll ever get around to finishing it. And, if I do, folks will have forgotten it by then anyway. :lol:

What I had envisioned was this: We have a sadistic male/female couple, both into watching women sink into qs while they get off on it. They'll go to any lengths to satisfy their cravings, including kidnapping and murder. They chloroform and kidnap this girl (the one in the animations, obviously) and take her to a secluded location by the seashore where a tide rushes in and out on a regular basis. And, while it's out, the ground left behind is largely quicksand (think Morecombe Bay).
They have a beach house nearby and a dock that reaches out into the tidal area. There's a video camera with a mic, and a speaker mounted at the end of the dock and pointed at this old pole that used to be part of a pier. On this pole, they have mounted a clamping mechanism of some sort that holds their victim a few inches (maybe as much as a foot or so) above the quicksand until she starts to come to from the chloroform. They then trigger it remotely and she falls into the muck and starts to sink. Meanwhile, they're watching all this inside the house on a big screen TV and getting each other off. They can also speak to the girl and taunt her through the speaker on the dock. They tell her that if she doesn't struggle hard enough to get free, the incoming tide will rush over her. (that's why she keeps looking to her left in the animations. She sees the onrushing tide. :twisted: )

Anyway, that was the basic plot behind my idea. :) Obviously, a bit difficult to do in a live-action custom video. :lol:

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Fred588 wrote:I can envisoin the following variations.

I like suggestions #1 and #4 the best. Theoretically, the pole wouldn't even need to be that slippery. In the story and the animations I had her wrists bound tightly, individually, but not together. And not tightly to the pole. There was just enough slack deliberately left between them that she could struggle as much as she wanted but she'd never be able to break free or get her hands around in front of her. So essentially, she'd be free-sinking just like in any other qs situation, just unable to use her hands to escape or move away from the pole.

And there's still the question of how to keep her from sinking until the villain desires it.
I may as well give away the story plot I originally had because I'm not sure I'll ever get around to finishing it. And, if I do, folks will have forgotten it by then anyway. :lol:

What I had envisioned was this: We have a sadistic male/female couple, both into watching women sink into qs while they get off on it. They'll go to any lengths to satisfy their cravings, including kidnapping and murder. They chloroform and kidnap this girl (the one in the animations, obviously) and take her to a secluded location by the seashore where a tide rushes in and out on a regular basis. And, while it's out, the ground left behind is largely quicksand (think Morecombe Bay).
They have a beach house nearby and a dock that reaches out into the tidal area. There's a video camera with a mic, and a speaker mounted at the end of the dock and pointed at this old pole that used to be part of a pier. On this pole, they have mounted a clamping mechanism of some sort that holds their victim a few inches (maybe as much as a foot or so) above the quicksand until she starts to come to from the chloroform. They then trigger it remotely and she falls into the muck and starts to sink. Meanwhile, they're watching all this inside the house on a big screen TV and getting each other off. They can also speak to the girl and taunt her through the speaker on the dock. They tell her that if she doesn't struggle hard enough to get free, the incoming tide will rush over her. (that's why she keeps looking to her left in the animations. She sees the onrushing tide. :twisted: )

Anyway, that was the basic plot behind my idea. :) Obviously, a bit difficult to do in a live-action custom video. :lol:

Well more than difficult exactly as described. But pretty similar, except not involving a pole, to some existing scenes I can not discuss here.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Fred588 wrote:But pretty similar, except not involving a pole, to some existing scenes I can not discuss here.

See, now you've gone and made me curious... :lol:

Return to “Home Movies”