First Girl In Home Movies!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Chimerix

Re: First Girl In Home Movies!

Postby Chimerix » Sun May 17, 2009 1:36 am

Fantastic!

But...

you call that a "watermark"?
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun May 17, 2009 1:54 am

Okay, it's red. It's the color of blood.

It's not blue, which is the color of water.

Since I don't settle for less than blood when I find people reposting my clips, a bloodmark it is.

Nessie

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Sun May 17, 2009 6:49 pm

that looked superb Nessie i have not had the guts to try peat bogs on my own allthough there is a lot of them over here in England i love deep mud but not enough to die in it lol
help i am not deep enough !!!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm

veryzeppelin wrote:that looked superb Nessie i have not had the guts to try peat bogs on my own allthough there is a lot of them over here in England i love deep mud but not enough to die in it lol

It was a nice little spot, that's for sure. This year, though, it's totally solid! (sob, sniffle) Mud is there but it's losing its vegetative cover. It's being chased farther out to the center of the lake.

Don't worry...I was far from dying in there. 'Twasn't that deep. And believe it or not, if you beeline from bog to parking lot (yes, parking lot)...the walk is under five minutes.

The sneaky way in is about a fifteen-minute hike.

England has struck me as a very peaty place. Some of the best bogs I've seen have been made by guys sinking in England.

Nessie

sleazy_dwarf

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Tue May 26, 2009 7:48 am

Hey Ness,

Nice clip! You are a pro! For me to sink that deep I have to pull the mud out from under my butt as I go down and push it to the surface. I can see you moving things around but the clip never showed a clue of you purposely sinking!

Well Done!

SD

Return to “Home Movies”