First Girl In Home Movies!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
[usinking2]

Re: First Girl In Home Movies!

Postby [usinking2] » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 am

Great clip Nessie..... that pit looks wonderful

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 am

mud_david wrote:WOW :shock: THAT LOOKS GREAT I LOVE THE AREA...DID YOU GET TO GO UNDER ? THAT LOOKED LIKE THE PERFECT SPOT

I've been in that area (it's a marshy collection of peat bogs between cattail islands) many times. If I wanted to go under, it wouldn't have been hard on that day at all. It was thick enough for a good huggy feeling but I could move quite easily.

One reason not to do it is that although this is not far from a walking path, it might suddenly become very far indeed to crawl if I got that stuff in my eyes, couldn't get it out, and had to exit the mudpit blinded. This kind of organic goop would hurt your eyes like the devil if you got it in them, since it can be scratchy.

For my own enjoyment, a submersion isn't necessary anyway. Neck-deep is good enough. However, I did a LOT of submersions at Studio 588, because Fred was right there with the hose.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 am

PM2K wrote:Wonderful... simply wonderful... :D

Thanks for sharing your bog with us, Nessie. You seem so much at home in there.

You're very welcome.

It should feel like home. I went there once a week...all last summer.

Right now we're having a draught and the mud is getting pushed to the center of the lake. That's not good because I need those cattails in the background as cover. I HOPE I can get in this summer...but if not, I'm working on a couple new locations.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 am

jack c wrote:This is an especially good-consistency bog, and you use it well. Thank you for posting this extended version of the "Settling In," still - beyond words.

Those bogs can be a bit fickle, but that was an exceptionally nice day for the mudpit. That little layer of water flowing over the top kept it so nice. I love it when the mud is thick, but...soft.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:40 am

mudxdresser wrote:Uh...very...uh...uplifting!...

It did work out better than my pathetic attempt at Ass Waves at the mystery pit.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=133&start=10

Nessie

Cayolynne Meier
Location: Wallowing in a nice, thick, creamy pit of clay near you...

Postby Cayolynne Meier » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 am

Nessie wrote:

Enjoyed your video. You are very fortunate to have a place with nice mud that you can visit that often. I'm lucky if I get to sink 3-4 times during the summer.

~Cayo

efs1845

Postby efs1845 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

hello nessi loved your vid and the picture quality looks so clear

quickandy 1

Postby quickandy 1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Awesome. Love the outfit and a nice looking sinking area.

Kingsmythe

Postby Kingsmythe » Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 am

Amazing video Nessie. Thank you so much for sharing with us. You're an inspiration to us all.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Cayolynne Meier wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Enjoyed your video. You are very fortunate to have a place with nice mud that you can visit that often. I'm lucky if I get to sink 3-4 times during the summer.

~Cayo

You are fortunate if you can sink in clay.

I do have to admit, though, that I've visited clay country and they've got a lot rougher than I do, for sure.

The stealthy method of getting into this pit is about 20 minutes from car to bog (down a path, through woods, into cattails from a secluded access area, follow a private route through the marsh). But if it's drizzling, and my car is the only one in the lot, it's under a five-minute WALK on the beeline route.

Not only that but I've found two other bogs under 20 miles from home with about the same five-minute-from-the-lot-if-you-beeline arrangement. Marshes that look like this are lying all over the place around here. Many of them, though, get axed from consideration due to being visible from roads or being located on private land. I'll never know how much of this stuff there truly is around here.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”