First Girl In Home Movies!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Re: First Girl In Home Movies!

Postby Nessie » Fri May 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Kingsmythe wrote:Amazing video Nessie. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Hey, you made the leap! Welcome to the Fetish Side of Quicksandland!

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 am

Nessie,

While I watched that one, I somehow had the song "hooked on a feeling" running through my head. I wonder why. . . 8-)

I'd love to be there with a still camera and an emergency eyewash bottle.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat May 02, 2009 7:01 am

Nessie, your videos are always awesome! Just look at you go down in that thing, holy crap!! I am jealous of your sinking spot.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat May 02, 2009 8:16 am

Nessie, that video reminds me of my horizontal sinks in some of my shallower bogs, where I work myself in sideways, work my legs down, dig the mud away from my butt to settle in deeper, work my legs straight, and flat along the bottom, work my feet forward along the bottom, and slowly pull mud around to my front, which then makes me settle in deeper, slowly laying further and further back, as I drag more and more mud onto my chest.

If you are concerned about getting peat in your eyes during a submersion, perhaps you should try swim goggles. If they are good, they create a vacuum seal around your eyes, not letting anything get in. 8-) Combine that with a breathing tube, and you could lay down under the surface, and spend a long time there, especially if the mud is warm! :D Believe me, you would never want to leave! 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

wackypackcolonel

Postby wackypackcolonel » Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks so much for sharing Nessie the bog looks great and you look great in it.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Boggy Man wrote:Nessie, that video reminds me of my horizontal sinks in some of my shallower bogs, where I work myself in sideways, work my legs down, dig the mud away from my butt to settle in deeper, work my legs straight, and flat along the bottom, work my feet forward along the bottom, and slowly pull mud around to my front, which then makes me settle in deeper, slowly laying further and further back, as I drag more and more mud onto my chest.

As of now I can't remember precisely how deep it was since that location varies so much. It's never been over my head, but I've had it almost up to my shoulders.

You're right about the technique, though. If I can get it between high-thigh and waist, I can certainly rig my sinking so that the bottom is not noticeable and it even helps for the camera if the bottom isn't REALLY so far down that I can't control how fast it happens.

On submersion: Rest assured, I've been going to that mudpit long enough to have worked out a way if I'd wanted to. I did a lot of submersions at Studio 588. I can't actually remember how any of it felt...except for the occasional eyeball problem.

So, I guess, for me apparently it's not necessary. All the places on my body where the mud feels best are not on my head.

Besides not needing to find a place to ditch my glasses (although they are a nuisance anyway), it saves on hair wreckage, making for a less conspicuous departure from the park.

Nessie

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:03 am

ar you pulling yourself down in that video, or just allowing it to yeild to you in its own good time?

other than the watery surface, and the mud looking no higher than the water behind you, it looks wonderful - black, sticking to and staining your clothes, flowing over top of any submerged areas. did it stain your skin at all?

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Sun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm

undergrain1 wrote:...did it stain your skin at all?

Everyone knows Nessie doesn't stain!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue May 05, 2009 2:44 am

undergrain1 wrote:ar you pulling yourself down in that video, or just allowing it to yeild to you in its own good time?

other than the watery surface, and the mud looking no higher than the water behind you, it looks wonderful - black, sticking to and staining your clothes, flowing over top of any submerged areas. did it stain your skin at all?

Abe is half-right. I'm not sure I truly cannot be stained by anything, but I've never had a problem peat-colored skin, even if I hang out there for an hour. In fact, that stuff seems to rinse off skin fairly easily.

In that particular spot, it was not necessary to push myself down. It was of the perfect consistency to allow for a gentle sinking! The bog is pretty fickle, though. If it doesn't get rained on enough, it gets thick enough to where you do have to push yourself down, and if it gets rained on too much, it gets thin and watery (and not as much fun).

Nessie

jdguyb

Postby jdguyb » Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 am

COOL!

Return to “Home Movies”