Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
thyladras02

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby thyladras02 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 pm

wow, i can't wait to see more from you ;)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:40 am

Success! Last night I finally figured out how to de-compile the game. I...HAVE...ACCESS ..... MuhhaahahahahHAHAHAHAAHAH....! (maniacal laughter).

Very complex. Wow. I've only written programs in BASIC. I think this one is done in C+ or C++ (if you know what that means). I worked with raw code, but this is very modular....and more confusing. :shock:

But stumbling about and tripping over things is teaching me a lot. Little by little I am figuring out enough to be useful. 8-)

Even before I solved the disassembly of CrackleCradlePlusExtended into it's separate components, I have been busy with the files already available.

I have re-rendered/re-built the Vore pitcher plant with more detail, different animation art and lots of excess sticky slime. You are no longer required to physically jump on it to activate the trap. The plant is much more deadly now. Lots of pretty blue flowers to attract the unwary. Just brushing against one of the seemingly dormant tentacles will set it off. I'm only showing an image of the plant inactive and at rest to save the surprise of the trapping action. Don't touch it! :twisted:

Note a few newly created ladies for future adventures too:

New.Vore.Pitcher.Plant.jpg

I was very happy with how the pitcher plant came out. I'm still making tweaks and fixes to the animated visuals.

Then one late evening while in bed I had an idea to make it into an animated tentacled vore plant. I jumped out of bed and went back to my PC while the idea was still fresh. After a few days works and lots of experimentation I was successfully. The plant wraps vines around it's prey, tries to draw them down into it's mouth (the main part lies underground) and squirts sticky sap at their legs so that they entangle in the vines better to make it harder to escape. This one let's the victim get closer when it is at rest and set to spring, but if you touch one of the attractive "bait" flowers, you are plant food. Again, this is only how the plant looks when sitting in trigger mode before it attacks. Not threatening at all.

When tripped, it's much more...vicious :twisted: Nothing like a babe in tight jeans too!

Money talks
But it don't sing and dance
And it don't walk
And long as I can have you here with me
I'd much rather be
Forever in blue jeans -
Neil Young

New character. Meet Jenn.
New.Vore.tentacled.Plant.jpg

AND now that I an inside the game's works, possibilities continue to grow. My first attempts have resulted in converting the tar pit into a bog of sticky, clinging quicksand! Even the color of the sandy, grainy muck on the victim match the new pit.

Who wears short shorts?
We wear short shorts!
They're such short shorts!
We like short shorts!

https://youtu.be/MOfFB5QF4iQ

New character. Meet Amber.
new.qs.pit.jpg

Still looking forward to whatever MudBait can do to improve the extended demo, but I hope I can add some of my mods to it when he finishes version 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BogDog on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:56 pm

I've been looking at your videos, and they are very well done! I love them! I look forward to these future damsels becoming stuck and sinking. You, sir, are a Sorcerer of the Source Code!

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:44 pm

That's amazing! Good job! :)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm getting impatient for the version 2 release now...I want more Crackle Cradle sinks!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Well, give it some time, please.

I just lost my little Lily...Gave her a milk bone and she ran out in the hallway with it. 10 minutes later I go in there and see her lying on the floor, not breathing. I tried mouth-to-nose, but she was already gone. I felt her heart stop beating in my arms. 11 years young. :cry:

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/atta ... s.back.jpg

So give me some time, please. Right now imagining new storylines is not possible. My head is a mess.

Thx for understanding Peace to all..
Last edited by BogDog on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 pm

So very sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need. It's hard losing a furry family member. :cry:

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Thx. Not the first, second nor even 3rd time I've walked this sad and dark path, but it never gets easier. I still have her sister and 4-year-old Binger here, so I'll walk it again someday unless they outlive me.

I'm distracting myself by tinkering with the game and working in new props and stuff. Now that I'm in, new doors to open have been presented to me. no reason why the sinker has to be a white person anymore ;)

Be well, all. Spoil your doggies a little more than usual today for Lily's sake, if you will. Peace. :(

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 am

Just lost our cat last week, and I don’t think our old dog is going to make it through the winter. :( So I do have a faint idea of where you’re coming from…

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 am

Im sorry to hear about your dog~ I've been through that before so if you want someone to talk too im open.

Return to “Home Movies”