Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 am

I found a solution.....Leave out Tarzan. ;) Who wants Jill Hardy out of that pit anyway? In my clip, the theme is, "What if Tarzan was elsewhere"? :twisted:

I did a test recording and dub, and it came out synced so well that I'm keep it, even though it's not a Vera Miles character but a new one using her voice and movie soundtrack. You'll like. I just have to refine the footage into a movie first.

The soundtrack in the usual THJ video clip going around is poor. I heard a lot of videotape mis-tracking stutter in the original through my headphones. I managed to track down a clean copy of the whole movie taken from a DVD and will rip the audio I need from that. Maybe I can add a cleaner copy of the Jill In quickand clip to my BogDog channel too sometimes afterwards.

My next full movie will be vore-related to please a number of long-waiting fans. :) 'Till then... 8-)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:37 am

hourraaay

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Video clip made with with Tarzan's Hidden Jungle audio has been uploaded. It took several "takes" but I'm happy with the final results: https://youtu.be/R9-fvMEshNk

Also, a clean clip of the original movie scene here: https://youtu.be/9WqomZnAfYY

WesternSoupyMud

Postby WesternSoupyMud » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:09 am

Haven't been here for a few weeks, so apologies for the late 'thanks' BogDog!
Some amazing new developments and creations.

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:07 pm

the "Tarzan's Hidden Jungle" video is cool but i really prefer your 100% own video ^^

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:27 am

Really like all these modifications you made, what would I need to make custom characters in this besides photoshop? I kind of want to add some Touhou girls.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Many of the .GIFs are made of multiple images, sort of like an animated .GIF. For instance, Nana's skirt uses seven .GIF images to simulate motion like billowing out when she jumps. I used the feature to make Ginger's golden gown do likewise. The vore pitcher plant uses 15 animated frames, as do her eyes so that she can blink, go wide-eyed, close her eyes, etc.

I use Animagic gif animator to break them up into the individual images and to piece them back together again. Any program that let's you break down and make animated or multi-layered gifs would do.

Not all of the .GIFs are multi-layered. The knife and gun are single images.

Character "objects" (the girls) are made up from several sprites/images such as the head, upper/lower torsos and limb parts, basically the bare body with no face. These are all hard coded in the game.

What makes each character look unique are the hair, eyes, clothes and shoes, which are found in the CHARA folder under each girl's name. Her multi-image mouth .GIF is in there too, along with any weapons.

One thing I'm excited about is cracking the game and having access to everything. Aside from modified scenery now, I can mod the primary body parts now. That means no more "white-washing" of characters. Any ethnic is possible. I could probably even make C-3PO (heh-heh). Too bad robots in QS is boring. ;)

This is what IS possible for me today. For now she's just my brown-eyed island girl "Friday", until I decide a proper name. She and a couple of her mates will be featured in a vore movie someday (vore footage already shot)...

newgirlfriday.jpg

And I'm making all kinds of stuff I could not do before. It will take awhile because it's very time-consuming. I've been putting in a lot of all-nighters lately (yawwwwwn!) It's easy to "break" the game. I have have to start taking the game maker tutorial and learn a few things about it's functions first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:38 pm

Robots in quicksand boring? No, MALES in quicksand boring.

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:58 pm

BogDog, the characters that you make are so good. Do you think it is possible to share them with us? :mrgreen:

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:12 pm

They will eventually be released. MudBait was even suggesting including some with the next game demo release and building in an installation utility to make it easier to change characters.

I wish to make some use of them first. THEN I'll send them out into the big world. I may even release my own modded version of the game demo. Same scenery perhaps. but new hazards.

SinkerCutie wrote:Robots in quicksand boring? No, MALES in quicksand boring.

So, does that mean....?

Return to “Home Movies”