Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
SinkerCutie

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Well, I didn't mean it in that way. I'm just saying robotic females can be just as sinkable as organic ones.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Wow, fantastic work on the last couple of videos!

In the case of the "Amber's Hidden Pitfall", it might have been great to have a combination of the movie soundtrack and sounds with the game's own muddy squelchy bubbling noises.

Though unless there's a seperate volume slider for the characters' voices, that would probably mean deleting or altering the voice audio files so that they either didn't play or were silent.

Amber's Hidden Pitfall was already fantastic as it was, by the way. Nothing to criticise about it! But once of my favourite things about Crackle Cradle Plus is the amazing mud/quicksand/tar sound effects. Those combined with the sounds and music from a Hollywood film could be incredible.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm

If you scroll back to my post on the previous page, there's a link to a 45 minute track of that tar sound. I also have access now to every individual plop and gurgle sound clip. ;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Now we just need some pleasurable tar sinking...

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:55 pm

Just be wary that pleasure sinks aren't really my "cup of tea" so to speak. I lean more towards peril. ;)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 pm

But you do the pleasure aspect so well...

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:15 am

Peril is best Ahaha~

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:56 am

Why not have both?

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:04 am

Part of my method is that I really have to get in the correct frame of mind to produce these videos. I basically have to take the place of the person in it and feel I'm in a real world situation for the proper things to say to pop into my head. Often I review them later in editing and better lines come to me, if not an entire plot enhancement (That's how Jenn ended up with her car stuck in mud ;) ). Doing the Ecstasy vids were not easy for me. I do not wish to die for any financial nor sexual rewards....You cannot enjoy them later :lol:

I will do a tar-joy event someday, but I have many peril projects in the works right now to complete. Getting into the works of the demo is allowing me to create so much that is fresh and new, but making changes to the game code without breaking the demo is tricky. I am a total noob at it right now.

But I've had some exciting success. You should like what unique stuff I have come up with. Whatever doesn't end up in it's own movie may go into a compilation peril vid (Pauline has competition!). VERY slow and time consuming processes. If only days were 40 hours long . 8-)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:03 pm

As John Cleese would say in character, "And now for something completely different."

With my new demo-modding abilities, I can offer new scenery and hazards. I even came up with a passable spider web entangled clip (another fantasy of mine... ;) ). I think it came out pretty good.

It also uses a classic video trick I have not attempted before. See if you can spot it.

Enjoy my new short, "The Web". Many more clips already shot and waiting for development into movies. Hope I live long enough. 8-)

LINK: https://youtu.be/OCXFNwfDs7Q

Return to “Home Movies”