Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:30 am

SinkerCutie wrote:I was actually hoping to ask for a willing tar sink...

I'll do what I can. Tar is a one-way trip for Nano and Yuki and SOMETIMES Ryoko (except when I give Yuki Ryoko's jumping ability), so this is a tricky request unless a fatal ending is allowed. Not into those myself even though lethal endings populate my videos to please that subgroup of my viewers.

I want to experiment with the new 100% stamina feature, which keeps the red energy indication bar fully red (0% stamina activates the struggling motions and ceases escape progress). Sprites sink much faster in the tar, so not sure how much performing can be....performed 8-) ...once they get in there and start going down.

With non-stop full stamina, I'm curious what can be done in that sticky stuff. I might be able to make her bob up and down for a long time.

A button that would stop a sprite from sinking at any depth or at least slow down the sinking speed would help with that. I gotta work with the tools in my toolbox though ;)

My only questions for your happy tar-sink request is...

--> Should it be a nude participant, topless only, bottomless only, skimpily-clad in undies, in street clothes or what? I might even be able to do a lass in furry costume someday (heh-heh ... but not yet).

--> Hair style ....blonde, brunette, redhead, mohawk, hawk-mo (they exist!...google it), spikey punk-rock sprayed with metallic blue paint, Sinead O'Conner Q-ball or what? :)

If anyone has some experience piecing video clips and photos together in Windows Movie Maker or similar (I use Nero Video 2014) and want to try recording their own adventures while playing this demo (FUN!), this is the CrackleCradlePlus-compatible program I use for full screen video capture: https://www.apowersoft.com/streaming-vi ... order.html

I use to use free FRAPS for screen capture, but the raw .AVI files it generates were in the gigabytes! :shock:

This all began when I was playing the "plus" demo 2 years back and decided it might be a kick to record what was on the screen and then play it back viewed as a spectator. Look at how far it's snowballed since then....wow.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:59 am

Well, to answer both questions, you may do whatever. All I ask is you make the lady love quicksand, innocently or otherwise. As for the tar thing, I think you can use the Home key to effectively allow the girl to fly.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:33 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Well, to answer both questions, you may do whatever. All I ask is you make the lady love quicksand, innocently or otherwise. As for the tar thing, I think you can use the Home key to effectively allow the girl to fly.

That was one of my ideas. Perhaps a magic spell that lifts her out. But the game places a blue box around the sprite when that key is pressed, so I'd have to find a way to eliminate that first.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm

I see. Oh, one last thing: could you have some scenarios where the escaped victim doesn't clean up?

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Heh-heh....driving home in your Chevy truck all caked in mud...wouldn't that be a sight to see? ;) Can you imagine looking over at someone next to you at a traffic light? The look on their face would be priceless.

No problem. I will still be doing more unhappy sinks, my field of interest. But I can venture out to different realms at times.

Meanwhile, the new ROXIE video is out. Have fun, all!

(...It has 2 views already, and I haven't even posted the link yet !...)

LINK: https://youtu.be/djVNNFc5AF4
Last edited by BogDog on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 pm

I worked on this all week, reviewing and fixing defects and improving text. I must have re-rendered it over a dozen times already.

I though I found them all, but I ran across a flaw in one "thought-balloon" I could not let go, found AFTER I had uploaded it...grrrr.

The video is being re-rendered in Nero as I type this and will take about 90 minutes to finish,then I will re-upload. A couple of people got an early copy, so if you did, see if you can spot the bug. :roll:

Thank you for your patience.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 pm

BogDog wrote:Heh-heh....driving home in your Chevy truck all caked in mud...wouldn't that be a sight to see? ;) Can you imagine looking over at someone next to you at a traffic light? The look on their face would be priceless.

A telltale sign of a true mudlark...

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 pm

BogDog wrote:I worked on this all week, reviewing and fixing defects and improving text. I must have re-rendered it over a dozen times already.

I though I found them all, but I ran across a flaw in one "thought-balloon" I could not let go, found AFTER I had uploaded it...grrrr.

The video is being re-rendered in Nero as I type this and will take about 90 minutes to finish,then I will re-upload. A couple of people got an early copy, so if you did, see if you can spot the bug. :roll:

Thank you for your patience.

Reminds me of when I find spelling errors in my stories after I submit them…

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am

Movie is up. Thanks for waiting: https://youtu.be/djVNNFc5AF4

WesternSoupyMud

Postby WesternSoupyMud » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Indiana Jones never had that trouble when he was getting a gold idol!

Another fun adventure (misadventure). Thanks for the creation and sharing of your work.

Return to “Home Movies”