Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:18 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Well, looks like you have permission.

Indeed. Awesome... Too late to change the scene now but I am still using his struggle motion files that are much better than any I had before. I probably re-shot 30 minutes of already-completed scenes with them, and glad I did.

OK. Back to work....
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:43 pm

I guess my BogDog youtube site is finished.

I no longer have access to it due to an issue with another channel I had that was closed and can't find any real help. It appears there is no live person to talk to with Youtube support and the canned responses don't help. I spent almost a year making my newest movie but can't upload them there anymore. :(

It was a fun ride, but no way I am starting my channel over from scratch. At my the other videos are still up for you all to enjoy. Thanks for watching everyone.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:25 am

BogDog wrote:I guess my BogDog youtube site is finished.

I no longer have access to it due to an issue with another channel I had that was closed and can't find any real help. It appears there is no live person to talk to with Youtube support and the canned responses don't help. I spent almost a year making my newest movie but can't upload them there anymore. :(

It was a fun ride, but no way I am starting my channel over from scratch. At my the other videos are still up for you all to enjoy. Thanks for watching everyone.

When I had a video removed with only a warning, the email said that if I was to get a strike, then I would lose access for a week. Hopefully, your lack of access is only temporary, and will come back, especially since your channel is still active. :? Don't give up hope!
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:42 am

This took place on the 1st of the month. The videos are up but my Google account is gone. Youtube belongs to google and requires such an account. I had to make a new email account just to be able to sign up there again.

From what I read Google deletes everything but the videos for fear of million of videos being lost forever. But I have no account attached to mine anymore. It's done.

I'm going to finish the audio and complete the new movie, but I am very upset. 4-5 years of work to build up over 1000 subscribers, out of my reach. I have another unrelated channel using the same email address that I was locked out of too. Bastards. At least you can still see the videos, but I cannot answer messages nor add to them. I know they took "Muddy Ecstasy Deux" down but I still have a fresh copy saved.

I'm thinking of making a new site and just putting the full length movies on it. Then I can put the new movie at the end. It may be the last one I make due to all of the work involved. We'll see how it goes. I just set up a new (used) PC that is much faster than my old one and am still getting it sorted out. Finally jumped from Windows 7 to Win-10 and I HATE the new O.S.. As Gollum would say, 'THEY RUINS IT!".

OK. Made a new channel called "BogDog's Swamp" and will slowly up the full-feature-length vids there. Meanwhile, here a little scene I made as an experiment using QSSuwako's motion files and more from SLACK OF DESCENT:
https://youtu.be/t5MW-KlobmQ

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:08 am

Really sorry to read about the problems you've had, but glad that you have chosen to create this new channel and re-upload to there. I love your stuff.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:10 am

LOOKS LIKE Google and youtube have set-up A.I. watchdogs. I already got an email stating my new channel as been reviewed and is being made 18-years-old-and-over. That was fast. Not even 24 hours.

Hi BogDog's Swamp,

We have reviewed your content and determined that it may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 18, per our Community Guidelines. As a result, we've age-restricted the following content:

Video: Mud Romp Gone South

We haven't applied a strike to your channel, and your content is still live for some users on YouTube. Keep reading for more details on what this means and steps you can take if you'd like to appeal this decision.

What "age-restricted" means
We age-restrict content when we don't think it's suitable for younger audiences. This means it will not be visible to users who are logged out, are under 18 years of age, or have Restricted Mode enabled.

What our policy says
Our age restrictions are in place to help viewers avoid watching content that they may not feel is acceptable for themselves or for their children. We review content on a case by case basis and will make limited exceptions for appropriate educational, documentary, artistic, and scientific contexts.

How we find violations
We use a combination of automated systems and human reviews to detect violations of our Community Guidelines.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:29 am

Several months ago, I uploaded a couple of videos to YouTube, the first of which I age-restricted myself. I was still in the process of editing the description for the second one I had just uploaded, when YouTube already age-restricted that video, before I had a chance to! :shock:

Just recently, they even age-restricted a video of me sinking past my knees in thick quicksilt! :shock: So, I decided to age-restrict the one remaining unrestricted video on my channel, where I did a quicksilt activation dance, before they do!
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:52 pm

I'm done. YouTube is F*cked now. They just took down the new BogDog's Swamp channel. I can't share my videos anymore unless I put them elsewhere. My new full-length movie will be my last,so I'll probably put it on Vimeo and call it done. How I miss the wild west internet of the 2000's and before.

We have reviewed your content and found severe or repeated violations of our spam, deceptive practices and scams policy. Because of this, we have removed your channel from YouTube.

There were no scams, spam or deception on that site. F-em.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:07 am

OKAY! Let's give this one more try. Not ready to give up yet.

I have given up on Google/YouTube though. I just set up a new BogDog' Swamp channel at Vimeo and have started uploaded new and old videos there. The new movie might go there too, but maybe not as it's over 2 GB in size and they have limits, including a 500 MB weekly upload limit. We'll see how it goes.

Here's the link: https://vimeo.com/channels/1872578

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:54 pm

BogDog wrote:OKAY! Let's give this one more try. Not ready to give up yet.

I have given up on Google/YouTube though. I just set up a new BogDog' Swamp channel at Vimeo and have started uploaded new and old videos there. The new movie might go there too, but maybe not as it's over 2 GB in size and they have limits, including a 500 MB weekly upload limit. We'll see how it goes.

Here's the link: https://vimeo.com/channels/1872578

Oh wow, sorry to hear YouTube shut your new one down too as well! Since I've always found your stuff through you linking it to here anyway, I guess the platorm itself doesn't matter too much.

Another site you might be able to upload to (if you get any trouble with vimeo) is dailymotion. People upload full episodes of tv shows there, it seems they don't care about copyright so they might not care too much about the specifics of content either. (Not sure though.)

Return to “Home Movies”