Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:04 am

Well, it's been a rough week for me. But my loss is going to be your gain.

On Tuesday I started toying with the new quicksand pit I made to get my mind off of losing Lily. It helped a little, and I came up with some new ideas. So I continued on and made something you will all love. You think 'Yuki - Muddy Ecstacy" was a good movie? Just you wait for 'Jenn - Muddy Ecstacy Deux' ... :o

Folks, I'm talking 18-hour days. I'd finally crash-out at 6:00 am and then get up at noon and continue on. I finally finished today (5 days later), and it's work of art. They say the best art comes from pain and suffering. I can vouch for that from past experiences. Now I've vindicated it again.

Each time I review the new short, I come out smiling at the end. You will too, guaranteed.

SinkerCutie, you are gonna love this one. ;)

I will be releasing "Yuki - Muddy Ecstacy" sometime this week. I just want to make sure I found all the flaws first.

Watch for it!
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:34 pm

!!!!!! plant vore !!!!! i can't waiiiiiiit :)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:50 pm

thyladras02 wrote:!!!!!! plant vore !!!!! i can't waiiiiiiit :)

No vore in this one, but in the near future.

SinkerCutie wrote: ...All I ask is you make the lady love quicksand, innocently or otherwise... .

8-)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:24 am

OK, the new movie is FINALLY complete and uploaded to Youtube. I was waiting for Wednesday, but I think I have everything fixed and as I like it.

I'm glad I waited. There was one scene in the movie that I had to make using a colorized live-action clip, and I always felt it was out of place here. So yesterday I decided to try to produce my own art and create an animated version of the shot, and 12 hours later I had one more than suitable. It came out better than expected. NOW the movie is complete!

May you all enjoy!

NOTE: Wear headphones If you can, or at least play through a decent sound system...the audio is ear-candy this time. I probably put over 20 hours in just building the audio tracks (more than one...Background music, background environment, sound effects, etc). I had to use a sound file editor to manipulate the music so that the volume rises and drops as need to boost emotional feeling. VERY happy how it turned out.

Your Comments:
PLEASE return to the site and leave comments on the video's You-tube page later if you enjoy it. I never charge a dime for my labors. Your kind words make it all worthwhile. :)

"And now, our feature presentation:"

Jenn - Muddy Ecstasy Deux
LINK: https://youtu.be/hZnUthTEAhc

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:20 am

Amazing work! Maybe Jenn could appear again as a quicksand slime girl...or you could make a non-grim version where this happens...

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:18 am

Well, I DO have a concept idea for a part three with Yuki, and we didn't really see Jenn perish now, did we? ;)

But break time right now. That last video took a lot out of me time and energy-wise, and I must attend to my neglected loved ones. Let's see how many comments I earn this time. They tend to be few (maybe too embarrassed to post?):| More comments would make me more enthusiastic to get going again.

I still have ideas for a Gilligan's Island theme, but I want to mess around with the game innards for awhile and see what I can change in it for my benefit. I altered a lot for the JENN release as it is. There's so much potential, but it' so damn complex.

Other ideas:

An Island native or Native American (classic indian) story. I can change skin color now, and even replace the basic "doll" body, hand and limb parts with something else....Female robot? ...photo-rendered Taylor Swift?..... Who knows?

Yep, live characters .... I can replace body parts with photo-rendered ones. As a proof-of-concept experiment I already had some silly fun putting Hillary''s head on Nana's body and letting her take pot-shots with her handgun at the piranha in the pond, of which I replaced with the head of the Donald. Forgive me.... :lol:

I never posted it for fear of making some people upset, especially now in these very sensitive times. Just some silliness on my part to let off some of the stress of witnessing the antics of today's politicians on both sides.

"The Hill" had been put to rest, but the deadly Tweetfish swim happily on... I just haven't gotten around to retiring them.

And here's a wild idea....The TARZAN'S HIDDEN JUNGLE quicksand scene acted out with the game to the soundtrack of the movie. "Jane's" torn skirt outfit would be easy to render. The only part I have not figured out yet is the rescue, but I can be clever sometimes. No way yet to add a second person (yet), not even if they are static models. So no Tarzan to the rescue...at least none in camera view :D

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:27 pm

totaly awesome :) if you decide to make a patreon page, i paye right now ^^ very impatient to see "vore" part of your creation and play with it ^^

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 pm

I have zero experience with any kind of animation but I suspect a potential solution to adding a second character might be to do the second character separately against a solid-color (blue usually) background and then use a video editing program to combine the two with a chroma filter to make the blue transparent.

BogDog wrote:Well, I DO have a concept idea for a part three with Yuki, and we didn't really see Jenn perish now, did we? ;)

But break time right now. That last video took a lot out of me time and energy-wise, and I must attend to my neglected loved ones. Let's see how many comments I earn this time. They tend to be few (maybe too embarrassed to post?):| More comments would make me more enthusiastic to get going again.

I still have ideas for a Gilligan's Island theme, but I want to mess around with the game innards for awhile and see what I can change in it for my benefit. I altered a lot for the JENN release as it is. There's so much potential, but it' so damn complex.

Other ideas:

An Island native or Native American (classic indian) story. I can change skin color now, and even replace the basic "doll" body, hand and limb parts with something else....Female robot? ...photo-rendered Taylor Swift?..... Who knows?

Yep, live characters .... I can replace body parts with photo-rendered ones. As a proof-of-concept experiment I already had some silly fun putting Hillary''s head on Nana's body and letting her take pot-shots with her handgun at the piranha in the pond, of which I replaced with the head of the Donald. Forgive me.... :lol:

I never posted it for fear of making some people upset, especially now in these very sensitive times. Just some silliness on my part to let off some of the stress of witnessing the antics of today's politicians on both sides.

"The Hill" had been put to rest, but the deadly Tweetfish swim happily on... I just haven't gotten around to retiring them.

And here's a wild idea....The TARZAN'S HIDDEN JUNGLE quicksand scene acted out with the game to the soundtrack of the movie. "Jane's" torn skirt outfit would be easy to render. The only part I have not figured out yet is the rescue, but I can be clever sometimes. No way yet to add a second person (yet), not even if they are static models. So no Tarzan to the rescue...at least none in camera view :D
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Fred588 wrote:I have zero experience with any kind of animation but I suspect a potential solution to adding a second character might be to do the second character separately against a solid-color (blue usually) background and then use a video editing program to combine the two with a chroma filter to make the blue transparent.

Compositing is a good idea, but no need to get that fancy. Since the background image is completely static, either a traveling mask or even a simple crop would do the job. The mist effect is the only thing that would complicate issues, but that will be the case any way. Here's a sample of me starring in two roles for a silly project on a different forum. This was done 100% with cropping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:08 pm

The TRICKY part comes with trying to figure out how to change the background first. ;) I've a lot to learn with GameMaker.

Mist effect can be turned off is needed, but not sure how to re-apply after all the video editing is done. May have to leave it out entirely.

We, I have plenty of things in my head to try in the meantime. Thx for the comments and suggestions.

Return to “Home Movies”