Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:21 pm

I think it's just evidence that the mud dunkers far outnumber the mud peril sinkers. Makes sense. Quicksand is a niche interest of relatively small size.

Hope you will enjoy the new one.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:14 am

OK, the newest movie is uploaded to YouTube. Premier is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:00 pm PST (west coast time).

I hope you enjoy it. 8-)

https://youtu.be/TuAq_Zw37lI

EDIT: The theater house is open. Enjoy!

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:35 am

Great work on that movie BogDog! :)
1h+ of recording, wow!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:04 am

Thanks much. And thank you for responding. I was getting lonely over here. ;)

oskif87123

Postby oskif87123 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:43 am

Very impressive! I only wish my favorites survived. Your hard work is appreciated. I like the tutorial at the end.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:27 am

Surprising news. I just paid a visit to 'Cenozoic Survival' where I shot the scenery and noticed that the tar pits looked blue. I also noticed that the Mammoth skeleton was gone. I checked and found that the pits are just ponds of water now. After what must have been years they took the tar pits out? Was I responsible for that somehow? :?

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:41 pm

Very bummed right now. I sent a clip to QSSuwako from my new movie seeking permission to use a few of his characters in the opening scenes. The clip was unlisted and not suppose to be seen by the public, as it gives away the whole surprise. But I just visited youtube and saw a message from someone asking about the clip, and the data said it had been viewed 12 times already! WHAT THE FU....!

I deleted it immediate but I am very depressed that a spoiler got out after several months of work in secret. The damage is done. Dammit! (not the word I really want to use).

Well, I don't know who saw it but I deleted the upload and am changing the scene to use different characters since I never did hear back from Qssuwako. I'm not saying that he had anything to do with it, so let's be clear on that. But I dunno how other people got to clip. This really throws sand on my fire. :( :x

If you saw the clip PLEASE do not tell anyone else about what you saw. Thank you.

QSSuwako

Postby QSSuwako » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:01 pm

Oh sorry I just forgot about this website entirely
Go ahead it's not like I own CrackleCradle or anything

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:08 pm

QSSuwako wrote:Oh sorry I just forgot about this website entirely
BogDog wrote:Very bummed right now. I sent a clip to QSSuwako from my new movie seeking permission to use a few of his characters in the opening scenes. The clip was unlisted and not suppose to be seen by the public, as it gives away the whole surprise. But I just visited youtube and saw a message from someone asking about the clip, and the data said it had been viewed 12 times already! WHAT THE FU....!

I deleted it immediate but I am very depressed that a spoiler got out after several months of work in secret. The damage is done. Dammit! (not the word I really want to use).

Well, I don't know who saw it but I deleted the upload and am changing the scene to use different characters since I never did hear back from Qssuwako. I'm not saying that he had anything to do with it, so let's be clear on that. But I dunno how other people got to clip. This really throws sand on my fire. :( :x

If you saw the clip PLEASE do not tell anyone else about what you saw. Thank you.

Well, looks like you have permission.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:15 pm

QSSuwako wrote:Oh sorry I just forgot about this website entirely

Thank you my friend. You will get deserved kudos in the credits.

Video shooting and editing is basically done, over 1000 separate raw clips (11+ GB) I had to edit into one movie. Right now I'm building the music soundtrack (using OST from the movie I'm basing the story on). Got 36 minutes of that done out of a total of an hour and 30 minutes last month before I realized I needed to build more sets and shoot more scenes to fill holes in the story and explain origins of some characters before I could continue the audio work. Got those shot and edited-in (1:40:12 in length now) so back to the music chore. And then I need to work on sound effects.

Thx again Qssuwako. Love your Ruu character (see her on Deviantart): https://www.deviantart.com/qssuwako/gallery

ruu.qssuwako.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BogDog on Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Home Movies”