Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:42 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Nicely done. I wish all three could have gone under together...but this is good, regardless.

That sounds good to me too, but would have been the same ending for the 3 victims as the last movie ( 'Fairie Folllies-3'). I like to try to mix it up as much as possible. Miring and sinking the spider was actually an after-thought. I was originally going to have Ryoko kill it with her knife in vengeance.

And sinking Ryoko in the mud bog after she lured the spider in there also was a last minute idea that I think worked out the ending better than expected. My flicks tend to grow in development rather than be made directly off pre-written scripts.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy sinking!
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 pm

BogDog wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Nicely done. I wish all three could have gone under together...but this is good, regardless.

That sounds good to me too, but would have been the same ending for the 3 victims as the last movie ( 'Fairie Folllies-3'). I like to try to mix it up as much as possible. Miring and sinking the spider was actually an after-thought. I was originally going to have Ryoko kill it with her knife in vengeance.

And sinking Ryoko in the mud bog after she lured the spider in there also was a last minute idea that I think worked out the ending better than expected. My flicks tend to grow in development rather than be made directly off pre-written scripts.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy sinking!

No problem. I fully understand wanting to mix it up.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:04 am

I have a new one up. I took a slightly different route this time and had a blast making it. Hope you find it entertaining.

https://youtu.be/M-6WxXoCxGs

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:03 am

Sorry, but I can't see the vid online anymore. I had to download it. Nicely done.
Last edited by SinkerCutie on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:17 am

Do you plan de make a pack of them? I really want to try the cave girl or jungle girls :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Yeah, I can do that. Some like Jenn and Skylar I cannot because they require mods to the .EXE to give Jenn pants legs that don't strip off (they substitute for stocking) and to make Skylar's cloths semi-transparent by using .PNG formats for clothes instead of .GIF. (did you notice?). Also the Fairies wings.

But most characters do not require anything special, so let me see what I can put together.

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Thanks a lot, I forgot to say that I really enjoy the end of your last video! :D

You do a really great job with your films with that game. 8-)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:55 am

Thanks. Very fortunate that I am able to manipulate it so.

I have a download in the Floor Show description for a boots package for the boot lovers out there to use in the "Crackle Cradle Plus Extended" demo to fit the ladies with this style of footwear.

A .txt file in the .ZIP explains how to use. I'm working on the characters package, but I've made so many changes to .game .EXE's and due to the fact that some clothing files cannot be shared with other characters, I need to test each one one-at-a-time in an unmodified copy of the demo. For instance Ryoko's hair sits 5 pixels higher than Nana's. Swap their files and you get some odd sights.

The boots are labeled for the correct character. Be sure to back-up copies of the stock files before substituting them for the modded ones.

Boots package: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qqkktzmi ... d.zip/file

Yoho

Postby Yoho » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Oops I'm sorry, I do not imagine that it will give you more work to make a pack of the characters. :oops:

Thanks a lot for trying to make one!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:45 pm

No need for apologies. It's all good. I'm still working on getting that character package out. It will happen.

I'm also thinking of releasing a new demo with some of my custom scenes in it. I have to see what will work, as some things like mud and quicksand can not be placed side by side without causing a game crash. A conflict in the variables used I believe.

Return to “Home Movies”